Brown spots on leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbud420

Reaction score
Hello,

got some plants (my first grow) in week 8 of flower - growing in soil.
Started seeing these little brown spots and I can’t work out if nute burn or cal mag deficiency ( or maybe something else)

Any advice is appreciated
BDADB764-8CF1-41BE-B983-07EF89B43A9D.png

I knew that Big was gonna say that. That is his pick up line on Colfax.....he is right though....just doesn't work on girls.

I always politely ask the girls if they would like some of my organic cal-mag

880C7FAC-87F0-4D57-BDAF-9E75BC4F67E9.jpeg

Seriously that is your problem. The leaves that are already effected need to be culled. They will not come back. The new growth will be fine. 7 1/2 mill per gal.

Just saw you are in the 8th week of flower....how long do you plan on running them. Might be to late already. If so they should be fine until harvest.

They actually are looking like they are pretty close to harvest....might just be better left alone.

My plan was week 10 so 2 weeks -

I’ve just put some cal mag with some water in and I’ll strip leaves off with the spots tomorrow when lights back on.

It’s an organic grow so plan to use nothing but water from now

Won't hurt nothing at this point.

give some,of that cal-mag....don’t be afraid....your plant will quit up taking cal-mag when it wants to

i tried injecting some cal-mag with a syringe into the plants veins and the plant loved it.....however , I caught her selling herself at night hooking up on Colfax to support her habit...

but yeah , she loved the stuff

B9FC627E-88CE-466F-A2E2-4D796A652062.jpeg

Seriously that is your problem. The leaves that are already effected need to be culled. They will not come back. The new growth will be fine. 7 1/2 mill per gal.

Hi, I'm having the same problem. Is it a huge no-no to use a Cal-mag supplement with nitrogen during flower? I'm using Sensi Cal-Mag Extra with 4-0-0. I fed with 2.5 ML last night but hated adding the nitrogen. I figured it's better to add a little nitrogen than to have a huge deficiency with calcium/magnesium...

I also have Dyna-Grow Mag Pro which is a magnesium supplement made for flower. (no calcium) are these symptoms more Calcium of Magnesium deficiency related?

Hello,

got some plants (my first grow) in week 8 of flower - growing in soil.
Started seeing these little brown spots and I can’t work out if nute burn or cal mag deficiency ( or maybe something else)

Any advice is appreciated View attachment 280278
You shouldn’t have that much longer to go if you are in week 8 of flower. Some of my leaves got a bit knarly at 8 weeks but it didn’t effect the end product I don’t think anyway… I quit giving cal mag and everything else at 8 weeks tho

Latest posts

Back