BubbaKush at it's finest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
Took down a nice grow of some BubbaKush over the weekend.
MAN, I hate trimming.

This is one of my best grows of this strain. It was vegged hard under 1000w MH for about 6 weeks before I flipped the room. They were flowered under 4, 1000 HPS aircooled lights.
We went 60 days on this before we pulled it, flushing with plain water for 14 days. GH 3 part was the only nuits we used.
There is a pic that shows how close we can get those lights to the canopy, about 6-8" with no burn.
We had 9 plants to each 4x4 under a 1000w for a total of 36 plants in the room.
I cannot explain how STICKY this herb is. All the nugs are top notch and very dense.
The last pic shows some of the hangers full dryin'

CAn't wait for it to cure up.

Enjoy the pics!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

wow norcal, that is a thing of beauty, can I come over for 4/20? :holysheep: :bolt:

looks nice, can't wait for the dry pix. The leaves almost look dark dark green/purple. And sticky...I hope I have your pheno.

Wow. Awesome... let us know you wet and dried weight.
Congrats man

nice :ignore: buds:eek: man! wow you vegged for 6 weeks you said? how tall did they end up getting? because i had a problem with the plants getting too big for my grow area but then again i vegged for 8 weeks under a 1000 watt MH i had to tie them over

We are just starting to take it off the stck yesterday. So far we hit 134 zips, with alot of hangers to go. Very nice pull.

Whiterussian, This particualr strain does not stretch much at all, so I flip them at 2.5-3 feet, and they end up around 3/5-4 feet.

Damn Hal,

I would personally NEVER use the GH gatorade, but numbers do not lie...
Nice pull..

Apx 2 Lbs. Per light...pretty good.

Way to Grow-Dan!

...is that really all you use?

I know Effen, and I have been cotempating switching to Organics, But shoot man, I hit my numbers with no issues most of the time bro. I am one to not fix it if it aint broke.

I do get asked quite often about what other supplements I use. And HONESTLY, I do not use ANY man. Str8 GH 3part. What can I say, I'm old skool.
I think the KEY is flushing for at LEAST the last 14 days of the grow. I change the water to fresh ever2-3 days while flushing., so ,at the end of it, the runoff is clean.

I guess I am a little worried about that "learning" curve if I go to organics, tho I think I can make the transition fairly easy.

When I first started growing, your choices were GH if you did Hydro, or BloodMeal/Bonemeal if u did soil. So I have been working with GH for along time.

I did roll with Botanicare for a bit, but did not like it. Too many "NEEDED" supplements to balence it all out.

BTW bro, you are correct on that SourD, they are HUGE man. It gets cut today.

Why,surely you are spoiling us wiz zis Monsieur Le Ambassadeur NorCalHal?:)

Always really nice to see a well dialed in grow there Hal,thanks for sharing mate.:watchplant:

As for organics,I use Bio Bizz Bloom and Grow,a 2 part organic feed thats really popular in the UK and find it very user friendly.:farm:

WOW... That looks Sweet! Hopefully one day i can grow like you sir...

Super nice grow man! I have 1 question if you don't mind and you don't have to answer if its out of line! With running all those lights how much electricity do you use and how much does it cost ya? And aren't you worried about the Fuzz(I guess thats a couple Questions)LOL! Like I said you don't have to answer if your uncomfortable doing so, just curious as I want to go from running 1 1000w to 2 1000w and was worried about drawing attention to myself. Thanks and like I said beautiful plants there Bud!

phatpharmer said:
Super nice grow man! I have 1 question if you don't mind and you don't have to answer if its out of line! With running all those lights how much electricity do you use and how much does it cost ya? And aren't you worried about the Fuzz(I guess thats a couple Questions)LOL! Like I said you don't have to answer if your uncomfortable doing so, just curious as I want to go from running 1 1000w to 2 1000w and was worried about drawing attention to myself. Thanks and like I said beautiful plants there Bud!

would have to say the room runs around $300 a month on top of regular bills, so our elec bill runs around $500/month. As long as you pay on time, there is no issues. I know multiple folks who run around the same # of lights and noone has had any issues, as long as you pay that bill.

Hey there NCH,
Whewwww, I tip my cap to you Sir. Should the quality and taste come out as well as they are beautiful, then I think you gonna be going La-La Land as in a great trip. I'm so wanting to taste it.
Well done sir, well done indeed, and as so many others have said, "Hope I can get mine doing so well".

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Latest posts

Back