BubbaKush at it's finest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow norcal that is an amazing grow did u top ur plants and what size pots and medium do u use...thanks in advance and again super nice grow

is it peanut butter and jelly time?:hubba: :cool: ...

smoke report...bb...

wow norcal that is an amazing grow did u top ur plants and what size pots and medium do u use...thanks in advance and again super nice grow

slick said:

Thanks slick, I use 2 gal pots with shreaded rockwool and yes, I top them 1-2 times and flip them at about 2-3 feet tall.

Very impressive hal. Can't wait for the smoke/weight reports.

Very nice looking. Great job. Have you ever grown that strain outdoors?

hey norcal what dod u use if anything to condition ur rockwool and my local shop dosent carry non absorbent what do u recomend i use instead thanks alot bro ur truly an inspiration looking at ur post

slick said:
hey norcal what dod u use if anything to condition ur rockwool and my local shop dosent carry non absorbent what do u recomend i use instead thanks alot bro ur truly an inspiration looking at ur post

I do not use anything actually to condition the rockwool, just ensure that the first watering is PHed to 5.6-5.8

I have never grown outdoors, so I am not sure how it would do.

VERY NOICE HAL I'm od dr this yr on a massP derived soil mix this yr and hope i get something close to THAT

Simply stunning Hal... I joined MP after this grow and I'm glad someone dug up the thread. WOW. Awesome skills, grow room and results!

Peace!:cool:

Gorgeous Buds. Man, those will put a smile on someones face. I think I feel a little high just looking at the pics!

Hey Nor,
Super impressive!!! I love the set-up. Curious, what type watering system did you use (hydrofarmish?) What was your yield? Around 10? Thanks.
TNG

The New Girl said:
Hey Nor,
Super impressive!!! I love the set-up. Curious, what type watering system did you use (hydrofarmish?) What was your yield? Around 10? Thanks.
TNG

Correct me if im wrong Hal, but i believe its a drip system that drains back to the res. You can see the setup in his OG Kush thread. I have copied his system with great success.

The New Girl said:
Hey Nor,
TNG

I top drip thru shreaded rockwool for a feed system. Kinda do my own thing with the set up, as I have used many dofferent systems and kinda took the best (and easiest!) route, but with great, consistent results.

Yield wise with the Bubba varies, but usually 450-700 grams per 4x4 area covered by a 1000w HPS.

Thanks greenfriend, just saw your post and ya, u got it. I am glad it is working out for you man!

dirtyolsouth..thanks for the props man! Believe it or not, I am/was getting "burnt" growing, been doing it for a long time and was thinking about takin a break for a bit, but after this thread got brought back up in the last few days, it has remotavated me!

Believe it is on. This Bubba was, and is, one of my favorite strains. Being such a slow vegger and the time she demands to get the quality and yield out of her, I was thinking about sending her off...but you all snapped me out of it!

I am working thru some seeds looking for something similar, but I know it is pissing up a rope, for the most part. In my experience, truly GREAT herb is allways a particular pheno someone greater then you and I have saved for quite a long time. I do think that there are some great breeders out there right now, and that gives me a little faith, but then again, it is all backcrossed, feminised seeds from ,again, someone elses particular pheno.

Finding a SUPER BOMB pheno and truly having something that is sought after is like winning the lottery,imo. But it CAN happen, and I am on the hunt.

What I consider "bomb" and what someone else considers it, is two different things, for the most part. But generally, most will agree if it truly is "The One".

sorry for the little drift there, I am stoned silly right now!

Latest posts

Back