bubble hash spliff??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
with bubble hash, can you smoke it in joints or is it only usable in the bong?
i`m just finishing off "the gumby method" and if it`s for the bong only, i`ll have to buy one.
this may be a total newbie question, but i need to know man,
cheers:spit:

shuggy your better off smoking it in a pipe or a bong, dont think that it will smoke well in a joint. IMHO.

You can roll it up in a narrow rod, the length of the spliff. Roll with grass and hash and should work like a charm... or so I hear.

i know that it works if you wipe oil on a swisher then roll it i never tried to do it on a joint but i now it works on a blunt

i love to roll a joint and put some hash oil on it. just like Dyannas son said, whipe it on the paper after you roll it.

When you pull on the spliff, point it upwards, so the hash doesn't fall out and burn a hole in your pants..

Good times.

Dyannas son said:
i know that it works if you wipe oil on a swisher then roll it i never tried to do it on a joint but i now it works on a blunt

Hash oil is NOT bubble hash or gumby hash.
Hash should be ground to a fine powder and spread evenly over the mj in a "J" or it will not burn evenly.

great to see you back with us Hick, yeah man, i let the "bubble hash" dry a bit longer and she puffed great in a spliff.
thanks for the advice dudes:)

DLtoker said:
You can roll it up in a narrow rod, the length of the spliff. Roll with grass and hash and should work like a charm... or so I hear.
And make sure to invite your friends...:D

Bubby said:
When you pull on the spliff, point it upwards, so the hash doesn't fall out and burn a hole in your pants..

Good times.

lol i dont know man, id rather take a hole in the pants over a hole in my cheek anyday :D

Hick said:
Hash oil is NOT bubble hash or gumby hash.
Hash should be ground to a fine powder and spread evenly over the mj in a "J" or it will not burn evenly.

haha damn i guess i should have read the whole thing,''must have been riped''
but yeah what hick said although i dont have much exp with bubble hash,im used to oils....
my fault.:)

thanks to all who have responded man, i`ve got the technique down, no probs. i just stuck the ball of bubble in front of a fan again, and she dried nice for spliffs. ive had a great time man!

Latest posts

Back