bud lock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
Well, likewise, I didn't mean to offend you (I hate to be called cold and grumpy as I really am not).

All I'm really trying to say is that people like Ed or Jorge or Green that have written books do not really have any more insights or knowledge than anyone who has been growing and studying about growing for a number of years--they just wrote books. Each is simply 1 individual with their own ideas, so take it like you would any post that someone does here. In fact, I would guess that as these guys got into writing that they got out of growing and there are many here who have grown and experimented more. Just take it all with a grain of salt and question things like you would here. I have never read that getting out of the "72-76 degree range can cost you ounces" claim by anyone else before and real life experience does not bear this out.

thanks thg, (the heavy grumpy) KIDDING please.:) you have been so much help and it is appreciated! i do try, as you suggested, to get lots of views. many are different, and still are correct. my high temps, daytime is 85 degrees. am concerned this may be hurting my grow. i always gain alot of respect when someone hits the nail on the head, as jcs video stated," you will have 4-5 weeks of rapid bud growth, before buds leveloff ". this is why i started this thread. thought something was wrong. t-rex stated buds are growing on the inside now and getting rock hard. he is correct. they started falling over, from added weight. opinions here are so helpful as well as 2 grow stores near me. i'll shutup,THANKS!! :D

you'll know if temps are effecting your girls because the buds will begin to run. As in they will stretch and get stringy instead of adding bulk.

7greeneyes said:
you'll know if temps are effecting your girls because the buds will begin to run. As in they will stretch and get stringy instead of adding bulk.

no, their chunky. just not extra fat, like some here. trying to learn to grow really fat buds. they are soo sticky! never like that ods. i think quality maybe much better w/ id grow. so hoped i would get giant buds. THANKS! good to know this..

Latest posts

Back