BUD OF THE MONTH Of JUNE Open to all, Let's see them Buds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BEST BUD

• frogyrogy

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • nobogart

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • leafminer

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • mac420

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • gmo

• carty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

ROSTERMAN

bb.jpg

JUNE
Once again it is time to post them Buds
be them New or Old Let's show off Your good work.
Get your best Buds ready to show what you have grown.

Contest is open to all members.
There are some rules

Okay guys here we go. If you want to have some fun,,, post your best picture of a bud and strain if you know it, that you have grown or are growing in this thread. You can enter you Picture right up until the poll closes at midnight on the last day of the month. The poll and voting will begin on the last week of that month.
If you win your bud pick will be put at the top of the Forum for all to see until the next months contest.

The contest will start June 1st 2021.

Here are the rules
1. Only one submission per person per month
2. Submission Must have been grown by the person submitting - no nominations
3. Each submission must include strain identity/name

Last edited by a moderator:
1624473011465.png

TO ENTER BUD OF THE MONTH CONTEST
I WILL ADD YOU TO THE LIST
Bud of the Month Grower

Last edited by a moderator:
Too think that Mac's pic is better than most of the others entered is a total joke people....... the fix is in again, just like some previous months.

Too think that Mac's pic is better than most of the others entered is a total joke people....... the fix is in again, just like some previous months.

If ya think that way, leave, ya will not be missed. A$$hole.

What fking fix? Its a God damn poll SSHZ. PPL vote how they want. Its for fun my friend. If you win you don't get shit but bragging rights and most on here dont fking brag enough to get pissy like you just did. How retarded.

Same bullshit Smoke pulled. Got pissed because he didnt win. Its a friendly game between members not a contest to see whos d.ick is the biggest.
Besides my d.ick is biggest because i say so and that makes it true. Okay,,, it may not be the longest but its the size of a cheese wheel. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Truthfully, I could care less if I win this crap.......... I just won a "real" prize on another site, a $700 LED. Point remains, something is fishy here and it's rather obvious.

I have threads over at the Farm that currently have 48K and 44K views for a reason.......... this site is just too rinky dinky to be taken seriously. I came here to help drive views but to be honest, I'm outta here. And feel free to delete my account, you guys don't deserve to review my pics.

See ya. Tear your ass to the other site and stop fking whining because you didn't win. How old are you 12?
Somethings going on my ass,,,your so full of shit. Only thing going on is your pissed because you didn't win a feaking contest. I'm guessing your one of those that needs a trophy all the time.
WE dont deserve to review your Pics. What a stupid thing to say. You really think anyone here gives a shit?
If you need some help out the door let me know.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back