BUD OF THE MONTH Of JUNE Open to all, Let's see them Buds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BEST BUD

• frogyrogy

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • nobogart

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • leafminer

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • mac420

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • gmo

• carty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have a tie going down the home streach.....more votes are needed. Poor Roster won't know what to do with a tie.

He is not here anymore and has been removed from this thread. His whiny ass is in a corner of his Moms basement..

Come on everybody we need to break the tie. Vote

I tried to help but my high ass mighta made it a 3-way tie xD xD

11aab5aeae3d537fd8bdce1d8056b4f6.gif

Truthfully, I could care less if I win this crap.......... I just won a "real" prize on another site, a $700 LED. Point remains, something is fishy here and it's rather obvious.

I have threads over at the Farm that currently have 48K and 44K views for a reason.......... this site is just too rinky dinky to be taken seriously. I came here to help drive views but to be honest, I'm outta here. And feel free to delete my account, you guys don't deserve to review my pics.
Does anyone know what site he is talking about? Im just curious.

UPDATE; He is at THC FARMER. No wonder.

Last edited:
So this is the guy who is such a great grower he is asking them all these questions. 😂 😂 😂 😂

sshz

sshz
So, let’s get at it.........

1. How many watts are your lamps, and what’s their coverage area so we can compare to others?

2. What distance is best to hang them at for resin production?

3. At what period in flowering should uv-b be introduced to the grow room?

4. For how long should plants be exposed to uv-b daily?

5. Is there any benefit to slowly introducing uv-b and build up to longer periods?

6. Does the uv-b exposure reduce yield if introduced late in flowering?

Let’s start there, more questions to follow.....and welcome to the site!

I was not impressed with that site.

Tie has been broken. Voting will be over at 12 midnight.

Truthfully, I could care less if I win this crap.......... I just won a "real" prize on another site, a $700 LED. Point remains, something is fishy here and it's rather obvious.

I have threads over at the Farm that currently have 48K and 44K views for a reason.......... this site is just too rinky dinky to be taken seriously. I came here to help drive views but to be honest, I'm outta here. And feel free to delete my account, you guys don't deserve to review my pics.

Russia Russia Russia or was it that momma pulled you off the tit too soon and your still crying .. I take the latter

Latest posts

Back