BUD OF THE MONTH Of JUNE Open to all, Let's see them Buds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BEST BUD

• frogyrogy

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • nobogart

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • leafminer

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • mac420

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • gmo

• carty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't see who voted for who in the poll, but someone please tell me that @sshz voted for themself. 😂

Absolutely ridiculous. What an ass. Nobody here can change the damn poll but the ppl voting. And all they can do is change their own vote. IM guessing he needs to be stroked like he claims he is on the other site. Like i have time to pick on him by changing polls where he cant win. I cant change shit once that poll is started and could give two shits who wins. I just want members to get involved and have some fun.
He has a month to think about it. Then he can come back or stay his ass away. Totally up to him.

Reactions: gmo
Dont bother wasting your time. He is setting this one out.

Reactions: gmo
Truthfully, I could care less if I win this crap.......... I just won a "real" prize on another site, a $700 LED. Point remains, something is fishy here and it's rather obvious.

I have threads over at the Farm that currently have 48K and 44K views for a reason.......... this site is just too rinky dinky to be taken seriously. I came here to help drive views but to be honest, I'm outta here. And feel free to delete my account, you guys don't deserve to review my pics.

Bye, bye a$$hole.

What a windbag
The only thing I do know having been doing this poll for 3 months now and no affiliation with the misfits before this is this guy ( sshz) is incorrect .
I or no one else here has the ability to modify the poll votes other then change who they voted for in the end (which is OK what if an entry after his come in and has a better Bud Pic?)
I mean really come on bitching about who has the best bud , just enter again and again and again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You'll get there .

Exactly. First and foremost its about having some fun and showing your gear. This contest has been around for ever. I have entered many times and didn't win. Thats part of the game. I always support the winners no matter who it is. If their bud sucks and they win anyway it means they have friends trying to support them. It just a fking game. Everybody that can should play and support the other members. I pick the bud i like even if its not the prettiest. Play and vote,,your among friends.

Truthfully, I could care less if I win this crap.......... I just won a "real" prize on another site, a $700 LED. Point remains, something is fishy here and it's rather obvious.

I have threads over at the Farm that currently have 48K and 44K views for a reason.......... this site is just too rinky dinky to be taken seriously. I came here to help drive views but to be honest, I'm outta here. And feel free to delete my account, you guys don't deserve to review my pics.
Frankly, you don't deserve to win.....is that how they teach you to trim over on the Farm. Would be on the bargain shelf in Denver. Mac's pic is 10 times better that that little bud you posted.

And Elvis has left the building..... but we don't care, this was the old fat Elvis that died from eating to many fried Peanut Butter and Banana fried sammiches.. in other words, he won't be missed. Don't know the guy, just get
tired of little whiners.. and so we shall move on.. hehe

Frankly, you don't deserve to win.....is that how they teach you to trim over on the Farm. Would be on the bargain shelf in Denver. Mac's pic is 10 times better that that little bud you posted.

What about the photo I just put up... nobody has patted me on the back yet and I"m gonna leave... muwahahaha..

Go gettem Pute

Latest posts

Back