BUD OF THE MONTH Of JUNE Open to all, Let's see them Buds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BEST BUD

• frogyrogy

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • nobogart

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • leafminer

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • mac420

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • gmo

• carty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But Makes me wonder Does Mars give away a Free trip to Cancun ?

I know . it's OK if you fire me
I'll understand
1625090540476.png

I go away for a few weeks and Christ Almighty!! I will say this to, whatever, pull your panties out of your cheeks and take a hit for Gods sake. We would all enjoy it. BTW if I don't July's, then it is fixed:}

Truthfully, I could care less if I win this crap.......... I just won a "real" prize on another site, a $700 LED. Point remains, something is fishy here and it's rather obvious.

I have threads over at the Farm that currently have 48K and 44K views for a reason.......... this site is just too rinky dinky to be taken seriously. I came here to help drive views but to be honest, I'm outta here. And feel free to delete my account, you guys don't deserve to review my pics.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
Truthfully, I could care less if I win this crap.......... I just won a "real" prize on another site, a $700 LED. Point remains, something is fishy here and it's rather obvious.

I have threads over at the Farm that currently have 48K and 44K views for a reason.......... this site is just too rinky dinky to be taken seriously. I came here to help drive views but to be honest, I'm outta here. And feel free to delete my account, you guys don't deserve to review my pics.

Lol.

Congratulations.

44k views. I had what... over a million? Other members too. That was on this site... not other sites that might be LAMESTREAM.

Go.

Go for it buddy.

Nobody is going to miss you.

I am not special and neither are you. Get over yourself or piss off.

I demand a recount.

It’s obvious my purple weed bud has slammed you all into a daze, where you are incapable of running said bud of the month, ultimately verifying myself as WINNER of the bud of the month because it’s OBVIOUS there was ballot harvesting and I WON with my absolute insane bud pic of purple durple schwagomatic.

Trust the Science

Anybody who doubts this is racist.

Latest posts

Back