buddogmutts crosses in effect!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
Still here loving life and my garden....the 3 crosses(bubba kush,platinum og kush&grand daddy purple all crossed with white chocolate(white chocolate=wht widow x choc tai)..)....have all come out great...30 outdoors in 1gals (for now still sexing)looking great....70 indoor under 8-t5's sexing in color coded cups..all looking great...as usual going to be another great grow..indoors & out!!....cant wait to see the grand daddy cross....those flavors will maKe for a great smoke....

100_4686.jpg

100_4683.jpg

100_4688.jpg

100_4689.jpg

100_4691.jpg

100_4692.jpg

100_4696.jpg

100_4677.jpg

100_4673.jpg

100_4700.jpg

Wow pilgrem be allot work on yur hands but lookin like it aint nothin fur ya! Wishen I was there to help ya trim lol good luck yur grow and thanks for the sharing ;)

BWD

Looking nice. What strains will u be growing out in the sun this summer if u don't mind me asking?

Mountain209man said:
Looking nice. What strains will u be growing out in the sun this summer if u don't mind me asking?

The plants in the pics are whats going to be growing outside
Bubba kush x wht choc
platinum og kush x wht choc
Grand daddy purple x wht choc
Are what's growing as we speak outside..they're in the pic...titled before
The group pic of that batch..

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Wow pilgrem be allot work on yur hands but lookin like it aint nothin fur ya! Wishen I was there to help ya trim lol good luck yur grow and thanks for the sharing ;)

BWD

Anytime bro.....thanks

looking good..got a couple mantis nests so as soon as they hatch into the garden they go...all natural...all the time....keep it green!

100_4701.jpg

100_4707.jpg

100_4712.jpg

100_4714.jpg

100_4705.jpg

all have been sexed and planted in ground...the one I planted in april has been bent to open up center to light...

100_4754.jpg

100_4758.jpg

100_4757.jpg

100_4756.jpg

100_4761.jpg

Members Here Suck....eh?

I usually prefer the opposite.

Great lookin x's there, bdm. Keeper up. Have a lil J47

:48:

7greeneyes said:
Members Here Suck....eh?

I usually prefer the opposite.

Great lookin x's there, bdm. Keeper up. Have a lil J47

old comment from a heated convo....not all members...just a few..lol..they've been placed on my ignor list...no longer an issue

fyi....fixed it!

one day maybe...... I just can't see it happening where I live.

Nice setup......

Grower13 said:
one day maybe...... I just can't see it happening where I live.

Nice setup......

Hopefully one day everyone will have the legal right to do so....

WeedHopper said:
Nice job Bro.
Thanks.....those huge fan leaves one the bubba kush crosses are a sure indicator that the chocolate Thai has a heavy influence...I've never even smoked a choc Thai cross before....so I'm really excited about this grow....especially the GDP cross....I can only imagine how those two favors are going to combine.....I have high hopes.....thanks for popping in....stay tuned....still have a ways to go..

Hopes and Dreams is what makes life worth living.

Latest posts

Back