buddogmutts crosses in effect!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay.....getting kind of hard to move around for a decent pic...but so far..smallest plant is 6'4''...tallest 7'2''.....just getting preflowers...all are HUGE, HEALTHY & LOVING LIFE...just got their first bat guano feeding this Am

FYI....in the last pic...yes all fan leaves have been devoured...wasn't insects...my dogs love the fan leaves...if you're a dog owner(any breed)then you know, a dog eats grass(lawn grass not bud)when it's having digestion/stomach issues...and we all know how marijuana cures nausea and stomach issues for us..it makes sence that they choose marijuana leaves over blades of grass for their issues...

Now here's the brain buster..HOW DO THEY KNOW? The dogs that is...out of the rose pedals,watermelon foliage & all the other leaves in my backyard, they instinctively knew to eat those fan leaves...kinda makes you wonder...there's a use in nature for this plant...a pit stop for animals with stomach issues..obviously I'm medicated while typing all this, but I felt it needed to be shared..and I allow them to eat those leaves whenever they want...the bottom fan leaves being ate on 1 of 20 7ftr's isn't going to affect my grow...and my dogs needs out ways any plant in my garden...

100_4995.jpg

100_4996.jpg

100_4997.jpg

100_4998.jpg

100_4999.jpg

100_5000.jpg

100_5001.jpg

100_5004.jpg

100_5005.jpg

100_5007.jpg

That is a thing of beauty brother, Love the pit bull and cat. We mere humans can learn a lot from our animal friends in terms of getting on. Im just starting my first grow but I have been hesitant to grow outside just yet. But you have given some ideas.

Stufart

plants look great mutt...

:48:

That some forest yual growin pilgrim careful yual don't get lost in there ;)
Very nice

BWD

Stufart said:
That is a thing of beauty brother, Love the pit bull and cat. We mere humans can learn a lot from our animal friends in terms of getting on. Im just starting my first grow but I have been hesitant to grow outside just yet. But you have given some ideas.

Stufart

Thanks for visiting....and if you're not in a legal state...I wouldn't advise an outdoor grow...the risk vs reward isn't in your favor...but thanks again and good luck!

BackWoodsDrifter said:
That some forest yual growin pilgrim careful yual don't get lost in there ;)
Very nice

BWD

Much appreciated!...

:woah:

:clap: you're definately rockin those gals there buddogmutt. Keeper up, bud.

7greeneyes said:
:woah:

:clap: you're definately rockin those gals there buddogmutt. Keeper up, bud.

Thanks Eyes.....these seeds really took off...the bubba kush x choc Thai have just exploded more so then any of the rest...those two genetics must have really wanted to meet...lol...that's one in the first pic on the left..

Well plants are out growing the 10x10x10 greenhouse.. a good problem to have but a problem none the less.... so ive had to raise the greenhouse a foot and a half..looking much better..not much more room for preflowers left so, this final stretch will be done pretty soon..all in all I have no complaints...watering today so took a few pics...

100_5026.jpg

100_5034.jpg

100_5028.jpg

100_5029.jpg

100_5030.jpg

100_5035.jpg

100_5037.jpg

100_5038.jpg

100_5039.jpg

love seeing the gals under their true grow environs.

:ccc::bolt:

too much work getting in the greenhouse for pics but here's a look at the one on the side of the house. all are starting to bud, looking great, all over 8ft(you see this 1 is over the bottom of my roof). i'll try some greenhouse pics in the day...

100_5043.jpg

100_5044.jpg

loving the pics mutt. need to get out to my gardens and do some work. pics soon. grow kind friend...:cool:

okay...a look inside the greenhouse..the GDP crosses will finish first..

100_5047.jpg

100_5048.jpg

100_5049.jpg

100_5051.jpg

100_5053.jpg

100_5054.jpg

100_5055.jpg

100_5056.jpg

Nice to see some big formation on them girls already. Nice color on them aswell. Keep up the good work bro...

Irish said:
loving the pics mutt. need to get out to my gardens and do some work. pics soon. grow kind friend...:cool:

Thanks Irish....

Mountain209man said:
Nice to see some big formation on them girls already. Nice color on them aswell. Keep up the good work bro...

Thanks bro....

Latest posts

Back