Bug Id

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulletproof

Reaction score
I Have Noticed Small Bugs Crawling On The Leaves And Underneath,they Are White In Couler And Seem To Be Eating The Leaves,theres Little Trails Aswell,any One No Wat They Are?

white flies?
got pics? they help tons. :joint:

ive done a bit of research and am pretty sure its a thrip problem,wat product should i use in gettin rid of them?

hXXp://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/index.html
hxxp://www.jasons-indoor-guide-to-organic-and-hydroponics-gardening.com/indoor-garden-pests.html#fungusgnats

Thrips are extremely hard to get rid of, i am currently battling with them. I destroyed two big plants because it was too hard to control them with all the leaves, so i took a few clones destroyed the mothers and still see thrips on the clones. I spray them with a brand called safer and a thrip comtrol product i got at the depot. I hope this ends soon. Good luck with your fight.

I had good luck with neem oil and insecticidal soap....cleared em up for me but it took a couple of weeks, have to treat them every few days for a couple of weeks...

Latest posts

Back