Bugging out!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baker180xxx

smile with me
Reaction score
i just want to know what insane, creepy, funny things you people of MP think of when your stoned. whats the craziest thing youve ever imagined while high?

kaotik said:
a world without hate and greed. a truly utopian happy place, where people like to help one another.

pretty far out eh? :(

:48:

i can't pick one thought out of all the great ones i've had.:stuff-1125699181_i_
just last week i figured out how make electricity for free. as soon as i figured it out i forgot what i was doing.:rofl: should have writen it down. lol im stoned

it not a satellite, they use tv's to control our minds and ad chemicals to our water. thats why the water in mexico gives us the runs.. it don't have our drugs in it. lol im just playin. i so stoned right now

kaotik said:
a world without hate and greed. a truly utopian happy place, where people like to help one another.

pretty far out eh? :(

Oh man - now I really feel bad.... my mind contemplates the best places to hide bodies???? :eek:

I'll let you know when I can remember, lol. Actually, I haven't been back smoking weed long enough to be able to come to a conclusion.

OldHippieChick said:
Oh man - now I really feel bad.... my mind contemplates the best places to hide bodies???? :eek:
atleast you're workin on something more realistic :eek:

ps under the new inground swimming pool ;) :D

would gary allen covering a neil diamond classic forever in blue jeans sound as good as I thing ? dont be silly there are too bones in icecream.........................LOOK AT THE KITTY....................

Rosebud said:
Are you thinking chipper/shredders?

I'm thinking more like that hog pen down in the chinatown in Deadwood? :eek: :hubba:

Or or or - now this just came to me so I haven't had time to pick it apart - but one COULD open up their own Body Farm ???? What better place to hide a body than right out in the open?

trailertrash... go for it man Gary Allen - pour me some drinks and I'll tell you some lies :p . You do know you're gona need a permit to move that fancy pants 14' wide? ;)
:48:

OldHippieChick said:

Did I mention my new line of vegan blood and bone meal?:hubba:

We could have OHC's "Fine Meats" next door, or tacos?:holysheep:

Shades of Sweeny Todd. :D

Wet

What about if all the bodies were vegan, would that be vegan blood and bone meal?

Rosebud said:
What about if all the bodies were vegan, would that be vegan blood and bone meal?

DING DING DING

We have a WINNER!!!!!

Figured I'd have plenty to choose from in Ca. Most everyone here is more into BBQ.

Hmmmmmm There was that 'special' BBQ in Fried Green Tomatoes. :eek:

Wet

ewe, i remember that. Yes lots to choose from in parts of CA and lots in Seattle too. wouldn't need a chipper shreder for those vegans, skinny and all.

Wetdog said:
Did I mention my new line of vegan blood and bone meal?:hubba:

We could have OHC's "Fine Meats" next door, or tacos?:holysheep:

Shades of Sweeny Todd. :D

Wet

Haven't you heard? They don't use beef in tacos anymore!. All kinds of fillers and flavorings and stuff........you haven't been growing so long as to forget dealers have you?

As an engineer and Zen follower, while playing with a new electronic calculator in their infancy, I found proof that the root of everything is one, by noting that the repeated square root of any number is one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu !!!!!!!!!!!!1

Upon being un-medicated, It occured to me that it was either that or the calculator truncates............ Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!1

Latest posts

Back