Bugs and plant burn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbg6231

Reaction score
The bottom leaves of my plant are full of holes and turned a light brownish color with spots on it then the mid section of the plants is fine with a few white spots on the leaves and slightly burnt edges so I stopped fertilizing it and the top of my plant that is still veging perfectly fine so what Im asking is it okay for the bottom of the plant to be messed up because Im not sure if bud grows down there anyway and what about the mid section with with white spots on the leaves will bud still grow there.

stop feeding whatever you are feeding her..sounds as though you are nuteing her to death..dont use any fertilizer:giggle: the top will recover the bottom will be small anyway..pics are always nice..take care and be safe

mbg6231 said:
The bottom leaves of my plant are full of holes and turned a light brownish color with spots on it then the mid section of the plants is fine with a few white spots on the leaves and slightly burnt edges so I stopped fertilizing it and the top of my plant that is still veging perfectly fine so what Im asking is it okay for the bottom of the plant to be messed up because Im not sure if bud grows down there anyway and what about the mid section with with white spots on the leaves will bud still grow there.
It Will Bud ! I think you have a classic case of plant (chicken pox ) I had these syptoms as a kid ! It just so happened that the water i was drinking had a low ph reading and a few nutes got locked out ! I hope this helps ! Peace and bring us some pics man !

Latest posts

Back