building my first grow room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like you got some work ahead of you..may i ask why the tv cab?..why not get some wood? thats a good size and very stealth..what lights you running? how about air flow? intake/exhaust...come on man lets get to building it..you could to it faster then 2-3 days..lol..smoke brake later..the longer you wait the more weed you will have to buy..and its crappy weed out there..keep me posted will ya

pothead4life said:
Hello i am building my first grow room is going to be 4x4x5 using my old tv stand :) here is some pic's. I know i got alot of work to do i m on my smoke brake :) should be done in 2-3 days

A smoke break!The only thing you've accomplished is taking some pics.Less smoke,More work pothead;)
Good luck on your box!

thanks i am llmost done but i got to wait till my myler and fans come in thats why i said 2-3 days :)

Also, is that a working fireplace your building next to? Watch out for heat exposure from that as well as general heat from an attic if you have changing climates. And take some thought into drainage for watering and flushing your plants. If you leak a good amount of water, your plants may find themselves in your living room instead. Good luck on the build and keep posting for us man.

before u do anything set up a bright light in this space in the dark of night, go out side and walk around your house. can it be seen?

good luck!

nope i am making a box so no light is going to to be seen or come out is going to be a ***** changing the water every 2 weeks but i can deal with that :)

the fireplace wasnt used in the last 20 years i picked this place just in case the pigs trying to use the heat detector what the gonna see a fireplace

i am getting fresh air from out side using cpu fans

ok more info now is needed..i see its a hydro by you saying changing water every two weeks...now what lights are on the way? what are you talking about heat with cops..??? you can allway add a roof vent to draw fresh air in and another for exhaust..I like the idea venting out roof as to aid in the smell..waiting for updates

That attic looks a bit old, make sure those beams are going to support your weight when you are up there tending to the babies! And is that fungus or something on the beam in the Attic5 pic?

Latest posts

Back