Burn or Deficiency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChatNoir

Reaction score
This is Powder at day 15, leaf tips are slightly yellowed, some parts of plant is getting yellowed as well, any slightest wound from last attack causes leaf to die. I have been watering only when leafs are starting to drop. Soil did not have any information on it other than pH 6.5. Water coming out of soil has an yellowish colour. So I am clueless, if it is nutrient burn or nutrient deficiency... I have yet to give it any nutrients, though soil may have some...

CRW_2682_RJ-mp.jpg

CRW_2683_RJ-mp.jpg

CRW_2684_RJ-mp.jpg

CRW_2685_RJ-mp.jpg

CRW_2686_RJ-mp.jpg

melissa said:
have you feed them with anything ?
and what soil are u using ?:peace:

Nothing and I am using a local brand, with no information on it, other than pH 6.5

ChatNoir said:
Nothing and I am using a local brand, with no information on it, other than pH 6.5
like farm soil ????that stuff is really high in nitro if it came from the right place

from what i can see from the last picture it might be your plant.. those leaves look pretty twisted up. it could be nute burn but normally its pretty uniform not just one leaf. the rest of them look un touched other than being twisted and such. jmo

And now other leafs as well, having yellow tips... They were yellowish but now plain yellow tips...

Latest posts

Back