Burning man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Effen Gee

Movin' on up!
Reaction score
Ever been?

First year?

Have no idea what it is?

Share a playa story, or dont.

After the intensity of last year, Im taking a year off. My psyche and my wallet are thanking me.

I had never heard of it but after reading about it, it sounds pretty intense and definitely cool. Wish I was on the West Coast and not the East.

Haven't been, but have seen pics from coworkers who have gone. A lot of bush and wang hanging around :rofl: I'm sure I would have fun, but not too into seeing old naked dudes.

I sold a 49cc Yamaha scooter on craigslist once. When the couple came and asked if I thought it could support the weight of both of them, and that they plan to build it into a big unicorn to cruise around burning man. Too funny

Same as ham I would probably go if I was on west coast still. I have a couple friends that have been going for years and love it. I keep telling them oh next year I'll come but never have the extra money to do it. Maybe next year haha. Not to sure either about want to see old balls but all the sculptors and cool vehicles would be a lot of fun and been know to hit a all night rave or two in my early years.

Latest posts

Back