Busted: Goodbye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No reason to quit the forum is there? I don't grow, yet, but i love to visit here and talk to the members. Lots of good folks here and great pics. They make my mouth water, but I can't hardly not visit. Love the site, the pics.,and the people. Hang in there mate, this to shall pass... :)

Wow, this is so sad..

It's exactly what I'm most afraid of. Really hits close to home.. though I'm probably not the only one.

What country do you live in now? I read it and thought "well, at least I don't live in the US while growing", but you mentioned living abroad..

No reason to quit the forum is there? I don't grow, yet, but i love to visit here and talk to the members. Lots of good folks here and great pics. They make my mouth water, but I can't hardly not visit. Love the site, the pics.,and the people. Hang in there mate, this to shall pass... :)

Thats a true and fair comment PP - maybe i will check in from time to time... I cant help but feel as though life is trying to tell me redirect my focus right now.. Although i have only been growing for a short while, my life over the past 20 years has been heavily potcentric.. And i need to work a few things out. I certainly cant risk putting my family through anymore pain and hardship.. So will say au revoir for now and hope to see you all again soon..

Wow, this is so sad..

It's exactly what I'm most afraid of. Really hits close to home.. though I'm probably not the only one.

What country do you live in now? I read it and thought "well, at least I don't live in the US while growing", but you mentioned living abroad..

Dont live in fear Track- Thats how 'they' win. You just have to be ahead of the curve and make smart decisions. Plenty of good and experienced folks here to help you with that :)

Latest posts

Back