busting growhouses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like alot of Loose Lips to me going on in that place.:rolleyes:

I thought that. Probably a chain reaction, one guy busted tipping em off bout another trying to reduce a sentence

yep sure seems like it, well some of the people cought have links to more than one grows, but surely some one is speaking to much....but also the narcos here has like a hotline where poeple can phone in nameless calls if they think they now a bout drug offences...

yeah i have the feeling they will be finding them being grown outside this summer, in the countryide hehe

icegrower said:
yep sure seems like it, well some of the people cought have links to more than one grows, but surely some one is speaking to much....but also the narcos here has like a hotline where poeple can phone in nameless calls if they think they now a bout drug offences...

Yup we have the same called "dob in a dealer", they even pay some if it leads to a prosecution.

i wish that they would show some printed pics from there grows here,,,but they just mostly show it on tv...otherwise i would post some pics and let you all see,,,,cuz these are realy professional and good operations..

are realy professional

Pros dont have loose lips,,are they aint Pros to long.:hubba: They may be good at Growing,,but they let """TWO""" many PPL know..

i dont know if its all cause of loose lips, the streetdepartmen of the narcos here, know a whole lot about a whole lot of people...as well as i have my own idea of how they find these growers and spot them out...and im not the only one who has that same idea:)...and its that there is only one store here that specializes in hydroponic stuff and growlighting and such.....and i think that they watch that place and spot out the big buyers there:)

can i ask why they are busting all that pot ? i mean i know it's seen as illegal, but why ????

how can man not see his flaws and continue to operate on a level of stupidity for which there is no excuse....i think it's gettin' to be face punchin' time

i ask the same as you puff....i think its because when the bank credit hit here, everybody started talking about that pot smoking and pot growing would explode here, and the head of rehab here started talking publicly about how much increase he saw in cannabis, so i kind of think its a goverment thing to show how much the narcos are doing to combat the rise of cannabis..

Hi my observation is that everyday that passess more and more people learn that they have been tricked by their goverment. As the lie becomes evident people loose respect for the authoritys and more and more people start to grow. My generation is a new generation that didnt went through the rigors of president Regan adm. & is willing to go to jail for what they belive that that is Marijuana should be LEGAL so as lets say coffee.Plus the economy is really fedit up & . this Puerto Rico if your asking (This is my view for the Americas) Sorry for my spelling.

icegrower said:
and its that there is only one store here that specializes in hydroponic stuff and growlighting and such.....and i think that they watch that place and spot out the big buyers there:)

If there only one store and they coming down so hard i'd say its a good bet they all over it.
Wouldn't surprise me if they were permanently watching it.
You wouldn't catch me anywhere near the place

icegrower said:
i dont know if its all cause of loose lips, the streetdepartmen of the narcos here, know a whole lot about a whole lot of people...as well as i have my own idea of how they find these growers and spot them out...and im not the only one who has that same idea:)...and its that there is only one store here that specializes in hydroponic stuff and growlighting and such.....and i think that they watch that place and spot out the big buyers there:)

Well from personal obs a long long time ago (cue "Star Wars" theme) . . .some Angels just seemed terminally stupid, in that they were doing multiple substances, were 'known', yet hung out at a nightclub that was known to be a haunt of the 'squad. Then I recall seeing an episode of Cops on someones TV. Talk about LOL. Cop stops this driver and asks him if he has any drugs on him. Driver says no. Are you sure sir. (Outrage) Definitely not! Yet we the viewers can clearly see, as can the cop, the huge joint stuck just above the guy's ear. Life for some people really is a bowl of chocolates.

yup i have a sneaky feeling that they are scouting that store...well its the only specialized hydro store...with all you need,,but there are others that sell someparts you need....but watching these busts on tv, ovi noticed that most of them had hydro system from the store and hid lights...so seein that kind of make you think:)

hxxp://www.dv.is/frettir/2009/3/27/enn-ein-kannabisraektunin-stodvud/
here you can see a pic from one of the grows that has been busted lately..its a link to icelandic newspaper:)

kannabisrkt_-_kjalarnes_jpg_550x400_q95.jpg

Not bad lol

this was a two story grow op, and it was pretty clever....mean the kind of made a house within an house from drywall and such... and you had to enter trough a small hole in the wall from the place next door, they showed it here on the news....pretty well hidden...and had a place to change in to work clothes and take a shower after working there...

Latest posts

Back