"Cabello en Fuego" Papaya and Canadian Purple Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
I CANNOT BELIEVE the difference 400 watts makes. This batch is around two weeks old. I finally was able to schlep my Royal Purple Kush under the 1000w so these kittens will have space. White = Papaya, Dark = Purple Kush.

kush1.jpg

kush2.jpg

papaya37.jpg

papaya39.jpg

papaya40.jpg

Yep! I think they have a customer for life.

("Dark" and "White" refer to the pots, not the pot.)

Boy, I wish I had done 800 (well, 830) watts years ago. Fat, dark green indica foliage with no stem etiolation. I dunno what is up with the leaves on Kush 4, but it resembles some Blueberry I've grown that started out with twisty leaves.

papaya40.jpg

papaya41.jpg

papaya42.jpg

kush3.jpg

kush4.jpg

kush5.jpg

kush6.jpg

I just hung a twin next to my sunburst e400 on friday nite . . . its a huge difference . . . will hopefully help mine finish the last 4-5 weeks til chop with a bang !! :joint:

All of em have testicles on em. ALL of em, dammit. The four days I spent in critical three weeks ago (with no way to water em) may have been the cause, since I have never accidentally had feminised plants go transsexual prior to this. Balls popped out on one of the Purple Kush and I wasn't worried because I had been planning to "masculinize" one of them, but all of them including the Papayas, uh-uh.

Okay, I shall yank all of them except the single male PK I had been wanting to turn male and start again. It is a setback, but what else can I do?

Try try again. my friend. That really sucks tho, I didn't realize you we're in the hospital. Hope you are doing better...

Green mojo for your next move.

Damn, YYZ, sorry to hear of your plants demise -- GReen Mojo for your next grow -- and I hope you are going to be okay health wise. All you can do is begin again -- good luck...

Peace

Latest posts

Back