"Cabello en Fuego" Royal Purple Kush/Papaya

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the only one ive ever grown as well. Thanks YYZ. Much green mojo your way

Check out the painful discrepancy in size between these two Royal Purple Kushes:

Same strain
Same container
Same medium
Same watering

I dunno if you can see my hand in these pix, but if you can, compare the sizes of these two.

royalpurple13.jpg

royalpurple14.jpg

@YYZ Aloha my bruddah, I been looking everywhere for a thread on the RPK (ET) Bubba Kush x Black Afgani???.. I believe Breeders Choice has one name Royale Purple Kush too.. i think it was purple haze x chitral?? anyways i was gifted a clone Labled RPK .. and i think i finally can confirm which one it is..

Edit: do these look like RPK (ET) to you???

Mahalo Nui Loa
SquidyP

IMG_0067.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

YYZ Skinhead said:
Those leaves look sativa-ish to me. It would make sense if it were a Haze cross.

I grew out katsus bubba kush cut (actually met the guy-really nice guy) a long time ago.. to me these RPK remind of the veg of Katsus Bubba cut . so i was guessing they was ET RPK maybe more of a Bubba Pheno... seeing how it smells and vegs like bubba to me anyways..i havent flowerd them yet.. so i have no clue.. until then Im along for the ride to see what yours do.. and will be flowering RPK in a month or so and will be refering to your thread alot .. :) I could have the crosses confused to i am baked and recalling this from my baked brain... anyways sorry for drop in ....

Plenti Aloha
SquidyP

Papaya went under, so the grow is a "race" between Royal Purple Kush and Royal Purple Kush. I dunno what made the bigger of the two explode while the other is short and stocky. I had to bend the bigger one slightly to get all of it in the pic. Its leaves are bigger than my hand. I am planning to horizontalize it for a week or two before budding it.

royalpurple15.jpg

royalpurple16.jpg

hey YYZ.. i read that ET renamed RPK to Black Agfhani to clear up all the confusion..:rofl: probably just created more.... your plants are looking greatbra.. I just put 2 RPKs from cuts into flower.. they were pretty short.. the pheno i got vegs slow. ill get some pics when they start doing their thing for comparison with yours.. thanks for making a gj on ET RPK/Black Afghani..

Plenti Aloha
SquidyP

SquidyPacheco said:
hey YYZ.. i read that ET renamed RPK to Black Agfhani to clear up all the confusion..:rofl: probably just created more.... your plants are looking greatbra.. I just put 2 RPKs from cuts into flower.. they were pretty short.. the pheno i got vegs slow. ill get some pics when they start doing their thing for comparison with yours.. thanks for making a gj on ET RPK/Black Afghani..

Plenti Aloha
SquidyP
That would be great! I am glad you were able to make cuts from it because if I can clone it I shan't need to buy more seeds of it, at least not for some time. Looking forward to your pics.

YYZ Skinhead said:
That would be great! I am glad you were able to make cuts from it because if I can clone it I shan't need to buy more seeds of it, at least not for some time. Looking forward to your pics.

I received my RPK/Black Afghani (Bubba Kush x Black Afghani) in cut form... it roots with in 5 days for me..
I think its a easy rooter.. once my RPK starts to flower ill start posting pics.. show me the buds!!!

My Plans for RPK/Black Afgani is to cross it to a OG x Afgooey.. then do a few a back crosses.. id like to keep two phenos out of those beans and a few males.. One that is lanky like the OG.. and one that is short and stout like RPK/Black Afghani cut i got now.. the OG x Afgooey cross is bx6 and also named RPK cept it stands for Royal Pure Kush... lol so the cross will be RPK x RPK ...:eek: which should be confusing as hell lol.. anyways mahalo for thread again.. Im tuned in and excited to see yours in flower..

Plenti Aloha
SquidyP :fly:

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to YYZ Skinhead again

Hey YYZ ... im smoking on some RPK this am.. heres a (ET) RPK in flower about 30 days.... mines didnt stretch very much.. the buds smell like kona cofee with a touch of fruity... its got a knock you up side yo head stutering kinda high... anyways hope your grow is going good cant wait to see a pic update...

Aloha :ciao:
Squidweeeeeeeeeeeeee:fly:

IMG_0253.JPG

Some more dull pix.

I shall definitely schlep these queens to under my 1000w Hydrofam hood by July 4. These are only two plants. I accidentally broke off a branch so I sliced cuts from it while the branch was alive.

Squidy, I tried smoking a few leaves off said broken branch. To my surprise they gave a heavy body stone, once I got past the taste of leaves..

royalpurple20.jpg

royalpurple21.jpg

I had a couple branches snap because one day my intake duct decided to fall off my a/c hood and landed on one of my girls :( i was thinking about taking it completely off and pre-drying a little bit to test out but i'm sure it'll taste like garbage cause it's still developing and full of nutrients.

They're nice and bushy, I thought it was more than 2 plants for sure heh. green mojo! keep up the good work!

Hey PartyBro,

I horizontalized those two and the side branches started growing vertically like mad. I basically wanted to see how big the RPK would grow. I 'll definitely grow this strain again.

Finally RPK under the 1000w HPS. The pic hardly compares with the real thing, e.g. the room screams pinkish-orange light. Yeah, those are the same two plants.

royalpurple22.jpg

Sigh...I cannot get a good shot of these two to save my damn life...

The top shot at least resembles a penis and testicles. :hitchair:

royalpurple23.jpg

royalpurple24.jpg

Buds are starting to fatten up. I shall probably give these two four more weeks, though I think I could get away with three.

royalpurple25.jpg

Thanks for the info on Papaya. I have some seeds but have not yet grown it. Maybe that will be in line for my next grow.

Latest posts

Back