"Cabello en Fuego" Royal Purple Kush/Papaya

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gourmet said:
Thanks for the info on Papaya. I have some seeds but have not yet grown it. Maybe that will be in line for my next grow.
It is a great grow. You will have a blast growing it.

I was a little skeptical about growing the Papaya as the Aurora I bought at the same time from Nirvana produced huge quantities and garbage smoke. It was so bad I threw it out and believe me, that is bad because I have no smoke at all. Wasted an entire growing cycle. But with your feedback, I believe I will try it. thank you.

Looking wonderful YYZ, i have noticed its difficult to get some good pics also when the lights running, but if you use a flash and keep the bulb out of frame it usually will eliminate that orange hue in the pics

Props for the tip RDW.

royalpurple26.jpg

A week, perhaps ten days, I may harvest on Sept 31 if sufficient trichomes turn tan. I have already sampled it three or four times and even the leaves have a strong indica stone (if one can get past the taste of leaves). I'll definitely grow Royal Purple Kush again.

royalpurple28.jpg

cool . . . those plants would look great in like a bonsai oriental garden . . . growing on the edge of a coi pond . . . I sit there gazing at them, a geisha girl fanning me . . . the sound of a distant gong calling villagers to the temple . . . while I toke on a big fat spliff o' that stank !! :joint:

:fly:

The buds seem to have grown like a third more plump in the last two weeks alone. I was thinking of harvesting on Sept 31 but I will likely give them a week after that.

royalpurple29.jpg

OK, the recommendation on TAS (which was where I got the beans) says 8 to 14 weeks. Fourteen?

cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/emerald-triangle-seeds-royal-purple-kush/prod_617.html

I have never grown an indica that took longer than 9 weeks to bud. :confused:

YYZ Skinhead said:
A week, perhaps ten days, I may harvest on Sept 31 if sufficient trichomes turn tan. I have already sampled it three or four times and even the leaves have a strong indica stone (if one can get past the taste of leaves). I'll definitely grow Royal Purple Kush again.

I heard things were a little different up there in Canada, but damn, I didn't know you-all had 31 days in September -- learn sumtin new every day, LOL.

Peace

HemperFi said:
I heard things were a little different up there in Canada, but damn, I didn't know you-all had 31 days in September -- learn sumtin new every day, LOL.

Peace
I was wondering when somebody would catch that.

Dan K. Liberty said:
yessssss they are fattening . . . what do the trichs look like?? :joint:
There are some of them turning amber. I wish I had a lens that could zoom in that far. I am using a Canon PowerShot 800.

Harvest a-comin in a week, folks! Some of the buds and future trim have turned purple, some of em haven't. I desperately need a macro lens.

royalpurple30.jpg

royalpurple31.jpg

:ciao: Love :heart: Cant wait to hear the smoke report on those two. PAPAYA!!!!!!!!! :cool2:

Props for the comments and the support during the grow. I wish I had a cyber argileh with a gazillion hoses so all the indica consumers could take a loooooong inhale.

(Yeah, "inhalation" is correct, but in this context "inhale" sounds cooler -- water cooled, to be precise.)

YYZ-
If you've got the SD800 Camera you've got lots of zoom and macro. PM me if you would like some help- I've owned that line of canon's since the very first one in 2000.
Their website says you setup has the following:
3.8x Optical / 4x Digital / 15x Combined Zoom
and Normal: 1.5 ft./45cm-infinity
Macro: 1.2 in.-2.0 ft./3-60cm (WIDE), 1-2.0 ft./30-60cm (TELE)
Digital Macro: 1.2 in.-2.0 ft./3-60cm (WIDE)
The camera also has a light setting called "Tungsten" that will clear up that yellowing ASAP.

tastyness said:
YYZ-
If you've got the SD800 Camera you've got lots of zoom and macro. PM me if you would like some help- I've owned that line of canon's since the very first one in 2000.
Their website says you setup has the following:

The camera also has a light setting called "Tungsten" that will clear up that yellowing ASAP.
Green mojo for the info and the manual. I have the printed version around somewhere but it is easier to read in PDF.

seems like there are quite a few of us who are gonna be harvesting in the coming week !!

Latest posts

Back