calling all gurus, pros and wizards!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undrx

green thumb
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I will try and keep my post short and simple. I'm looking for all gurus, green thumbs and masters of the domain!

What is the perfect formula given that i've got the following. 1xFlor. enclosure (4x6 bulbs), 1x 600 hps w/ (8 pod) Eurogrower, Liquid Nutrients (FloraGro, FloraBloom, FloraMicro) ummm, and a few other miscellaneous nutrients. So what im asking is some opinions and thoughts for the perfect formula/timetable to get the most out this setup.

17 week from germ to harvest is what i was thinking.
1 to germ, 6 to veg (22/2) & 7 to bloom (12/12) and 1 to dry & 1 to cure.

I've done a few batches prior to the Eurogrower and results varied since methods varied. Outdoor, full Floro grows (SLACK RESULS), and mixed with eurogrower.

Comparatively speaking i am a noobie and welcome all opinions! But i do have a little knowledge being hands on for awhile and surfing this and other forums. haha Ive had my fair share of Hermes and bugs and decent colas... however i've never been able to get buds nice and tight...heavy.

So yea, what are your opinions about time for drip(duration, frequency and positioning)

So the gauntlet has been laid down, who will share their knowledge based on my exact ummm items? PS- ive got a nice 10x12 room & decent closet for germination also.

Thanks in advance!!!

ps- i posted this in umm thcfarmer but the post didn't appear so im posting it here since i've been here for a couple years already. Some of you might remember me ...or not lol. One thing i did forget to mention, i'm testing out the system with some groovy beans from the islands. I tried AK47 beans and got into 3rd week of bloom and had to disassemble since a "friend" needed a place to stay and you know how that is, so a year or more later here I am again, ready to give it another go!

hope i posted this in the right section of the forum, if i didn't please don't flame me! Mod, move if ness. thanks again!

I think you will need more then 7 weeks to bloom, more then 1 week to dry and 1 to cure...I don't know the genetics of your beans but usually 8 weeks flowering is the minimum and some strains can go 11 or more... unless you are talking autos which can germ, veg and flower in as little as 8 weeks... I know it takes me a week to hang dry my bud then another week to 10 days in paper bags followed by a cpl weeks in air tight canisters to cure...not familiar with a eurogrower so can't comment on any of that...good luck though. I am sure peeps with way more knowledge then me will chime in...

Thanks for your input!! yea, im hoping more people will chime in as well! here is the eurogrower

Eurogrower_250.jpg

undrx said:
Comparatively speaking i am a noobie and welcome all opinions! But i do have a little knowledge being hands on for awhile and surfing this and other forums. haha Ive had my fair share of Hermes and bugs and decent colas... however i've never been able to get buds nice and tight...heavy.

:ciao: and thanks for shareing with us..Im not familual with that system and Hope this gets moved to the "Grow Journal" as I would like to see this in action...IMO...what you want is to run 7500 lumes a square foot is a start..most run 5000..or the min 3000..i say More the Tighter..ill try and fallow along..take care and be safe

Hamster Lewis said:
I think you will need more then 7 weeks to bloom, more then 1 week to dry and 1 to cure...I don't know the genetics of your beans but usually 8 weeks flowering is the minimum and some strains can go 11 or more... unless you are talking autos which can germ, veg and flower in as little as 8 weeks... I know it takes me a week to hang dry my bud then another week to 10 days in paper bags followed by a cpl weeks in air tight canisters to cure...not familiar with a eurogrower so can't comment on any of that...good luck though. I am sure peeps with way more knowledge then me will chime in...

:yeahthat: I agree with Hamster on all he said.

Also, IMO, there is no perfect formula. Different strains have different needs. Part of learning to grow is learning to understand what your girls need. If you are using GH 3 part nutes, I recommend starting out with a low ppm and slowly working your way up. I find that the recommended concentrations are too hot for most of my strains.

Ahhhh Hemp Goddess... now that's what i'm talking about... so lower concentrations than GH recommend, okay - Also, yes i know every strain is different and needs different time etc, was hoping for a great general 'formula'
That is also why i've been all over the spectrum, i've done all sorts of different types of strains and each time a different mixture of things. I forgot to mention, im going to use those clay balls and ahh cocomix in the pot. LOL made a mistake and mixed the clay pellets with soil - needless to say nightmare and waste!! was always water logged!

The 'tightness' of your nug will depend highly on your lighting, which you seem to have in check.. but I think we will all agree that the strain has ALOT to do with the density of your buds.. check out my Great white shark journal in my sig.. rock hard buds;) looks like a jam up system though. GL. cheers:)

you will need more time than that

grow them until they are large, fully mature bushes, THEN flower them.

Latest posts

Back