Can anyone tell the qulity of this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westernshipper

Reaction score
I wanna know if this is good or low quality, thanks,

the picture is kinda blur though, but can you determine the quality please?

img5.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc00017p.jpg

cant post that way here my friend..im sorry do you have picassa?

The following types of files constitute "abuse" of ImageShack®'s Torrent Service and may not be uploaded to user's dedicated server space under any circumstances:

* Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any United States laws.

All information provided by the user is strictly confidential. ImageShack® reserves the right to distribute aggregated demographic information provided by the user, but ImageShack® will never release any personal information about the user without permission. However, ImageShack® reserves the right to release user information if user has violated the ImageShack® Terms of Service, if the user has committed unlawful acts, if the information is subpoenaed, or if ImageShack® deems it necessary or appropriate.

Wow..Thanks Hick..I knew there was more to it..doesnt sound like a safe way to post either ( scratches head ):bong:

westernshipper said:
I wanna know if this is good or low quality, thanks,

the picture is kinda blur though, but can you determine the quality please?

img5.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc00017p.jpg

You gotta be kiddin mate as how can anyone estimate quality from any picture let alone a blurred one?

Pot can look great,have loads of bag appeal,trichs everywhere but have really low psychoactivity and yet some sativa strains look a bit scrawny when harvested but the smoke will trip you out,so theres no telling visually

Why do you want to know?

Latest posts

Back