can i extract to same room ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlesweedmore

Reaction score
hello guys. i have a grow tent( 4 ' X 4 ' X 6' ) , a cooltube with 600W hps,
,1 active intake and 1 exhaust fan and 7 plants.i will put a split AC unit in the room where the tent in it.i have also a dehumidifier . i want to keep to seal the room so that AC and dehuey can do their job properly.i will open all windows 2 or 3 times in a day for 5- 10 minutes to bring fresh air into room. and i wont add CO2.
i dont want exhaust fan to extract the treated air ( air conditioned/ dehumidified air ) to outside of the room where the tent in it .i want to extract same room to keep treated air in the room.

can i extract same room ,where the grow tent is in , unless there are high humidity and excessive heat problems ?

im doing that now and my babies are looking great have no other option

I'm doin it in a 5x5 room exhausted into garage( room inside garage), I have no a/c but I do have a dehu.. in garage. It's a fine balance between heat and RH but it's been working for years. I too have no choice. Good luck

You can do that if need be. Just make sure the temps in the tent are bearable and you shouldn't have any problems. Opening the windows would help, also. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back