Can I use "Post-its" to roll joints?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokin427

n00b
Reaction score
hey, im in college now and do a lot of rolling. I dont mind using normal zigs or something, but i like rolling with real paper a lot more. is rolling with sticky post it notes unhealthy, or more unhealthy than normal rolling papers? (i cut off the sticky part and theres no ink of course) thanks

Its blasphemous to use the unbleached bible.

Very common way back.

:peace:

im not sure what to make of that answer, but post it notes are colored...do you think that is extremely unhealthy, just unhealthy, or no problem?

Smokin.

Hola :)

ANYTHING manmade with a dye or additive is bad for your lungs.

You dont need telling this, you know it inside :aok:

:peace:

I can only imagine how nasty it wld taste...I wld not try it...why not a nice bong?

:yeahthat:

good god man... buy some papers! The thinner the better imho...

Peace!:cool:

This is a joke right? :holysheep:

I would use plain old corrugated cardboard. You get better ventilation through the joint and the cardboard disguises the smell of the reefer some.

ROFL, Art....

Okay, here's a girl tip. When out of papers, use the wrapper from your tampon. If you're not a girl, let's hope you're in a coed dorm and can put out the call for tampon wrappers!

mojavemama said:
ROFL, Art....

Okay, here's a girl tip. When out of papers, use the wrapper from your tampon. If you're not a girl, let's hope you're in a coed dorm and can put out the call for tampon wrappers!

Seems like we could come up with a catchy name for these tampon wrapper joints

(Tampers), rolling pappers are made from rice i think, a food grade paper, post its is not food grade and prob not very good for you

thanks for clearing things up guys lol i got some papers so i should be good! i just thought itd be cool to roll up some bud in a bright green post it note, but id rather not inhale green die

rolling wrappers

ROFLMAO dp. :p :hubba: I will say we used a Tampon wrapper back in the day. It worked bloody good.
dr pyro said:
i thought when you go to college you get smarter

ArtVandolay said:
I would use plain old corrugated cardboard. You get better ventilation through the joint and the cardboard disguises the smell of the reefer some.

:rofl:

The only time anyone should smoke a post it note is when it has a honey do list on it! I would rather smoke from an old beer can, before I choked to death on a post-it note...

mojavemama said:
ROFL, Art....

LOL--anyone every read "A Child's Garden of Grass"--it is a hilarious read? This was one of their suggestions for when you didn't have any rolling papers.

Latest posts

Back