Can I use "Post-its" to roll joints?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
ROFLMAO dp. :p :hubba: I will say we used a Tampon wrapper back in the day. It worked bloody good.
Dude! I thought I was supposed to cut the tampon open and pack it like a blunt! Damn, that was harsh! Not bad tho'....just looked a tad odd while I was smoking it.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
ROFLMAO dp. :p :hubba: I will say we used a Tampon wrapper back in the day. It worked bloody good.

I am just now getting that double ended joke.

eeeww....:p

This thread is to funny...I just learned how to roll...some good stuff here:giggle:

When all else fails, easy enough to make a pipe out of most anything. My standard "do it quick" is always a toilet paper cardboard roll with a hole on one end and foil with pinpricks in it, taped over the hole for a bowl. The large end near the hole is the carb, of course. I always seem to have all that stuff handy.

TPpipe.jpg

You know, tampon wrappers in MY day were always nice, thin paper. But nowadays, I'm seeing tons of plastic wrappers. Be careful. Wouldn't be too healthy to inhale melted plastic!

I don't know if doing the harold & kumar thing is a good idea, maybe the tampon thing....How would you even ask a lady fer those? Excuse me do you have a pack of RED zig-zags? Would they come in flavors like the water thingys like, musk, oil and viniger, ranch, etc. Maybe ez-wider holds a new meaning, have you ever seen one of those things dropped into a toilet? If your looking fer variety a sprite or plastic coke bottle will do, cut two holes one fer a straw to inhale and one fer a carb, insert straw and tape around it. Cut the top of the screw cap but leave the threads, just a hole is what you want. Tin foil in the top fer a bowl and don't ferget the water and voila throw away bongs!

Latest posts

Back