can i...????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kriz1199

Reaction score
can i grow a plant all natural ... i mean ... by no nutrients only water ... maybe some rain water some times ...and some MG ?? really want to know .. since im poor ... and dont have enough money to buy nothing fancy

there out side ... only 1 WK old and in the sun most if the time ...

yes,

you probably wont get the yield or quality you are looking for, however.

If you want cheap....at least use MG fert. the plant needs to feed. You started late in the season. wanna start at 1/2 strngth in 2 weeks and work up as the plant grows.

ive been growing my plant for a couple months and let me say, im poor as hell, and i dont do much besides make sure she has light and water. i havent added any real nutrients, just some miracle grow the other day and shes doing just fine. cant look in that closet without getting a smile on my face :)
i think all that other stuff ppl say you have to do is just to make sure you get PREMIUM bud. but hey, if it gets me high, i could honestly give a EDIT..

thnx dude .... but i dont grow in closet...i grow outside ... thats how poor i am .... she only gets sunlight..lol

well the land owner is coming to my ouse .... i think im about to put my lants in the field across the street... its got high weeds ... like tall grass .. and lots of dandelions

think i should

Latest posts

Back