can it be assumed that?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red eyed gardener

Reaction score
My indoor plants have been flowering for 20 days.The lights are on at 6a.m. and off at 6p.m.can it be assumed that they can be put outdoors when the daylight gets to that schedule or do ya think the decreasing daylight day by day will effect yield.They always seem to be happier outside.I guess it sounds like i need to improve my indoor invironment.ya.I guess outdoor grown plants have to put up with the same stuff.This might be a dumb question but if the answer is yes then maybe it is ok to drop our light schedule to less than 12 hours of illumination at a certain point.

If I'm reading this right you're asking about moving your plants outdoors. I have found outdoors will make up for anything lost to not having 12 hours of light but, I have also found any strong winds that might occur within the first couple of weeks of being transferred to outdoors could do some good damage to the easy living indoor plants.

Red eyed gardener said:
My indoor plants have been flowering for 20 days.The lights are on at 6a.m. and off at 6p.m.can it be assumed that they can be put outdoors when the daylight gets to that schedule or do ya think the decreasing daylight day by day will effect yield.They always seem to be happier outside.I guess it sounds like i need to improve my indoor invironment.ya.I guess outdoor grown plants have to put up with the same stuff.This might be a dumb question but if the answer is yes then maybe it is ok to drop our light schedule to less than 12 hours of illumination at a certain point.

..."most" of todays hybrids are close to finish by the time 12/12 is reached OD. As the days begin decreasing in length after June 21, as more florigen is produced, the plant flowers. OD is 'not' on a 12/12 flowering schedule. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8937
Studies have indicated that nearlly twice as much thc is produced under 12 hours of light, than under 10 hours.

Personal opinion is mother natures light bulb be better then any store bought light just with outside growin under mother natures light yual have many other natures issues aint as nice as the bulb she providin. Indoors safer and easyier once yual gets the hand of it but I do love what her bulb can do.

BWD

I would keep them on 12/12 and inside...all though the Sun cant be beat...even on a cloudy day:D

take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back