can somebody tell me..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
How or if I can transplant this to soil?:eek: I want to move her outdoors soon.:hubba:

Rootz.jpg

yeah that would be fine, just make sure you keep the root ball intaket when you cut the netting away carefully, and dont over water. Should work out just fine.

Yo Ho TURKEYNECK,
That's a really big rootball, but I'm worried that you may have some difficulty in the transplanting. Thought for you bro. It would appear that you might have had this in fluid as I see no soil attached. This is a potential problem as the roots are designed to now live in that setup. Swapping over to soil, if this is all what the case is, will require you to do some work.
First you will want to trim the roots back by a full 1/3, BUT, do not cut the main leader root, or if you do you will most likely be saying sayonara to baby. Place this rootball into your new medium, then water slowly and well. Allow baby to drink all she wants. Keep her out of any direct sunlight and slowly re-acclimate her to whatever surrounding you desire her to have, but go at it very slowly as she will be in serious shock that you need to minimize as best you can.
Sounds and looks rather dicey from my view, however it can be done so we will put out some good thoughts in your direction.
Good Luck dude

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Latest posts

Back