Can`t sprout seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjplant

mjplant
Reaction score
Hay all, can anyone help me. I can`t seem to sprot some soma seed rockbud. and lavender. I get seeds to pop open and than put it in soil and thay are still not up thay are not coming up. so if anyone can offer any help please.....left in dirt for 3 weeks now.....

is the soil very wet your putting it in ?
,is it a soil for young plants ?
inside or outside ?

Have you put them in garden dirt?

How deep did you put the seed?

:peace:

I am using organic. poting soil and at least 3 -4 in deep pritty wet .....I have been growin for a few years and have had great sucsess.... indoor warm good air nice invierment....

mjplant said:
I am using organic. poting soil and at least 3 -4 in deep pritty wet .....I have been growin for a few years and have had great sucsess.... indoor warm good air nice invierment....
3 to 4 inches deep? sounds a bit much, why so deep?

5 mm under the surface of the soil.

You put them 100 mm under the soil.

That is why they are not showing, you put them too far down.

You could go and dig around and see if you could find them and lift them a lot higher in the soil.

:peace:

They are dead, you rotted them I bet. Go dig one up and see what it looks like. If you see no roots, squeese it and if it is a mushy zit like pulp, go buy new beans an try again.

:yeahthat:
I don't sprout seed outside, because the act of transferring it to the medium can damage it. I just place the seed on its side, about 5mm down. If the seed is good it will sprout in two to four days.

Ok I just read some But i still donnot know how deep is 5 mm in inches?????? I suck at math.......can someone help>?????

Thank u all for the help. I always thought 2-4 inches was the depth needed to sprout pot seeds I think it`s time i read some more anyone know of good mj grow guide?????

mjplant said:
Thank u all for the help. I always thought 2-4 inches was the depth needed to sprout pot seeds I think it`s time i read some more anyone know of good mj grow guide?????

Read the resources on this board first--everything here has pretty much been tried and trued. I, personally, read the Marijuana Grower's Bible, but there are other great books out there. Ed Rosenthal seems to have a large following as does Jack Herer. Most importantly, get the basics down, get your set-up set up before you get too far afield. I had the wonderful oportunity to watch another member here go through birthing pains--nothing like experience for learning especially if it's someone else's.
Hang in there, you'll make it, and will be a better person for it when the smoke clears (pun intended).;)

Latest posts

Back