Canna Terra Nutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotelCalifornia420

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used Canna nutes?

I'm looking at their "Terra" lineup to try in ProMix HP.

I used the terra nutes and the aqua nutes and never seemed to have any issues with nutrients.
I followed their feeding guide online and included the other canna products that were listed in the feeding chart. My water is already high in calcium and magnesium with a ph of 7.4, so I used the canna ph up and down for veg and flower to keep the nutes and water between 6.2 and 6.8 ph.
I used the canna terra pro soil for two grows and then tried the terra pro plus last time, and it was a very different looking soil and it drained very well. I will use it again.
I don't know if the canna nutes are any better than others, but I figured that a company called canna, selling nutes and soil for plants, would hopefully make something that was actually formulated for pot growing and not just general plant feeding.
I think I overfed too much at first but in later grows, I have followed their light feeding schedule and backed off on doing too much and it seems to be better. The hardest part is when to add the extra PK since they recommend it for one week only. I'm new at this so I'm still learning too.

Latest posts

Back