canna terra profesional plus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evz355

evz355
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has used this soil before and what the results were. i would love to get some fox farms ocean forest but its not available to buy here in oz and i know canna is a good nute producer.

Ive never heard of it but I do recommend Pro Mix if you can get it.

I am not familiar with this soil, however, anything that has "plus" in the name generally contains nutrients. You want a soil without any nutes already added.

evz355 said:
just wondering if anyone has used this soil before and what the results were. i would love to get some fox farms ocean forest but its not available to buy here in oz and i know canna is a good nute producer.

Anything Canna makes is top of the line stuff, BUT its not worth the money they ask for, just my $0.2

Make your own soil mix, its much cheaper, and you will know exactly what is in the mix.

whats the epsom salts for and is it the epsom salt you get from the supermarket or is it a special type for plants? i did try making my own soil but was not super impressed with the results i had 50% organic soil 15% peat moss 15% mushroom compost 20% perlite and a small amount of fine dolimite lime.

evz355 said:
whats the epsom salts for and is it the epsom salt you get from the supermarket or is it a special type for plants? i did try making my own soil but was not super impressed with the results i had 50% organic soil 15% peat moss 15% mushroom compost 20% perlite and a small amount of fine dolimite lime.

Epsom salts are for Magnesium which mj needs LOTS of in flowering... there's no 'special' type for plants... it's all the same... You can buy it at some supermarkets or the local Walgreen's, CVS, etc... drug stores... Pretty cheap... and a box will last quite a while.

Happy Growing!:cool:

I use the Canna Pro mix, not the PLUS. I've had great results from it. It does have some nutrients added but not a huge amount. I feed with the Canna ferts which are a lower level to suit the soil.

It was £10 for a 50litre bag but has gone up to £15 recently :(

h**p://***.grotec.co.uk/products.php?DepartmentID=26

Replace stars with 'tt' and 'www'

canna terra is medium that contains a blend of soil, compost, perlite, worm castings and a special 'plant booster' consisting of blended organic ingredients?plant booster?maybe guano,who knows?
i mix my own soiless and soils.

thanks i think i might give it a try with there nutes which are matched for it. hey boney2k do you use it from seedling to finish or do you flower with something else.

Latest posts

Back