Cannabis And Astral Side (energy) Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jwk,

What is the purpose of what you are doing?
Is it for fun? laughs?
Why do you try to control others minds, or actions?

The longest journey you can take is the 18" from your mind to your heart. ;)
I've been practicing zazen since 1965. Have thought I learned, or knew certain things.
You should find a teacher, to help guide you. I spent many years trying to use marijuana, and other drugs as a guide to enlightenment.

I believe we have all been on this earth many times, and know each other...we just don't remember.

Have you ever met a person and felt like you were connected somehow?

You probably have met him in one of your lifetimes on this planet.

Strange belief for a lot of people...It's where I am now. :)

I'm thinking that you are talking of consciousness or awareness--something that really has nothing at all to do with drugs. Buddhist, Hindu ideas and neither one of these religions/philosophies are much into drugs. If that is what you are speaking about, then NO, I do not believe marijuana aids in this kind of thing. It is about being aware and not being "out of it".

I must kindly disagree, Hindi sadhu's have been celebrating the Maha Shivaratri with charas for a long time.

THG,

I couldnt find glicks' meaning? And yes i know its about me. Im just trying to tell you guys what i mentioned of.

UpstairsRichie

I dont try to control other peoples. Im just trying to tell you that situation.
There is a thing, if someone try to absorb your energy you can make him to do something you want.
Im trying to figure that out. How it works. Sorry for my English.

It is a term we used in the 60s for that dry mouth that a lot of people get after smoking cannabis.

Sorry, but there is no way that I believe that if someone ties to absorb your energy you can make him do something you want. Sorry, but that is just so much B S to me. Sounds more like you are talking about hypnosis and that you ARE talking about controlling people. This is not what astral energy is about at all. This is a pretty good explanation, I think, but I still think this is pretty much bunk... http://www.energyreality.com/pgs/astr.htm

Sounds like you are becoming aware of other people's energy.

There are people who are attracted to positive energy..some people I call "energy sucks"... They will drain your positive energy, leaving you in a depleted state. Energy workers, wear what I call "hardware" for some protection.

http://www.lightlifetechnology.com/product-p/402.htm

I am working with lucid dreaming, which is kind of hit and miss, right now. I am awake in my dreams at times, and my dreams will continue while I'm awake. I don't find much use for "lucid dreaming".

I agree with HG, a lot of it is just plain B.S.

I wish I could help you... I'm not a distance healer, wish I was. ;-)

Latest posts

Back