Cannabis Disease

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa

Reaction score
Is Cannabis disease transmitted to human beings?

HAHAHAHAHAHA...man, people are so funny. So funny....

lisa said:
Is Cannabis disease transmitted to human beings?

(sigh) I'm serious...

please stop being negtive toward any kind of cannabis/marijuana....

but if YOU do share the joint with someone who has "cold"

you can not blame cannabis but YOURSELF......

yo lisa...

maybe I should be your mentor? and remedy your strange thoughts about cannabis? can we start today? it is okay.. its not your fault to be disgrace to cannabis.. although. saying cannabis disease is no where near mad cow disease you with me lisa? it's okay it's not your fault that someone made efforts on you to hate cannabis.. just remove the hate okay?

What are you talking about? Cannabis disease.
Oh yeah I did get that disease. and it is contagis. Everyone around me just seems to get cooler when I give it to them. It spreads through joints,bongs,blunts, and pipes. Only way to cure it is to smoke more joints.

lol. no problem yimmy. i guess there are a few (very few) diseases in plants and even cannabis that can be transferred to people.

Yea? Well....

Is LISA disease transmitted to human beings?

j/k...LOL

There are no diseases that effect cannabis in the way we look at disease... In cannabis a disease is classified as a nutrient disorder or deficiency or fungal/bactarial. So of course you are not going to smoke buds that are full of mold, but mold is not a human disease, it is definiately an irritant and can cause damage by the spores germing in your lungs but this is not really a disease, per say.

A human disease is a very specific type of illness that has to fit into cerain criteria.

godspeedsuckah said:
lol. no problem yimmy. i guess there are a few (very few) diseases in plants and even cannabis that can be transferred to people.

Disco94 said:
I have a cannabis-loving disease and it is contagious...:D

P.S. - I think you guys gave it to me. Now we need to spread this disease to our policy makers!

WOW great! I would love to have that disease.

papabeach1 said:
yo lisa...

maybe I should be your mentor? and remedy your strange thoughts about cannabis? can we start today? it is okay.. its not your fault to be disgrace to cannabis.. although. saying cannabis disease is no where near mad cow disease you with me lisa? it's okay it's not your fault that someone made efforts on you to hate cannabis.. just remove the hate okay?

Okay, Okay! Cool Down. My intention was NOT to annoy cannabis lover. Let me clear it out. Actually I wanted to ask that since cannabis suffers from several disease so is there any chances that these disease get transferred to human being?

Latest posts

Back