Cannabis Does Kill Cancer!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beavermonk

Green Thumb
Reaction score
Well I watching the video Run From The Cure on youtube when I noticed someone posted a comment that the journal of clinical investigation released their findings recently

hxxp://jci.org/articles/view/37948

Let's see how our governments drown this one out

Well thats why the drug companies fight to keep it illegal they cant make any money if the cure is free to all......

That is exactly the problem but this information being placed in the public eye is a step forward. I don't know about all of you but I have forwarded a copy of a letter Rick Simpson of the movie Run From The Cure he asked his supporters to forward to their members of parlament supporting his cause. All of us need to bombard our governments with letters insisting marijuana's benefits so we see this legalization in our lifetime not to mention education in the majority of people who have been brain washed by this big whopper of a lie thier whole life. A biodiesel fuel, source of wood for construction, paper, nutritional supplements, Omega 3 and essential oils, food for livestock, clothing with more rugged qualitie's than cotton, ropes, textiles and CURE for cancer! Sorry if I am forgetting any I am recalling from memory and am not at home with access to my own documents. Sorry for my lack of periods >:[

PS. his letter don't say enough so elaborate like I did ;) This crock can not stay a fraud for our lifetime's. The time is now lets act we deserve it we are not bad people, we are people who understand the ** in this prohibition!

well I wouldnt have a problem being a activist if..............

it wouldnt point leo in my direction lol

i sent that report to anderson 360
i hope that they look into it and its brought up during his debates

Latest posts

Back