Cannibis Smokers - What do you rather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On a regular night out or night with friends which would you rather?

• 5-6 joints or a large bong session and some fro of entertainment and munchies

• A couple joints a small bong session and an average amount of alchol 6 beers or 6 shots...

• No mixing for me I either do one or the other.

• I dont go out much but id rather smoke enough to get me high not comatose/I don't drink much.

Results are only viewable after voting.

LLCoolBud

Stoned Activist
Reaction score
I am just wondering for conversations sake what most cannabis users prefer for a entertaining night out.

00. Enjoying More Cannabis (So important it's number Duh)

01. Bombing (Spraypainting words that most of you can't read)

02. Airsoft Night Matches (Sniper here!)

03. Night Hikes (to the top of mountains)

04. Photography (Light acts funny at night)

05. Crappy Movies (is there anything else?)

06. Fires in the Fire Pit (with beer)

07. Beatch (Beach)

08. Fireworks (Need I say More?)

09. Guns (Safety First!)

10. Santa Cruz Red Room (Google it...Best bar in the whole Bay Area)

....These are a few of my favorite evening activities/things.....

Good Friends , good Wine , good Food ,good Weed = good Time

depends on mood but generally good mates, good music, good weed, a few bongs maybe. Then again just 2 of you going for a random walk in the countryside day or night is always good. Stargazing and watching meteors :D But having a spliff in the bath is ACE!!!

Don't really care much for the choices, but I prefer having a medium sized eclectic group of friends (around ten), playing dice, darts or cards, while drinking beers and passing bowls, bongs, joints and blunts while occasionally discussing politics, religion, law, sports or memories all with an immense library of tunes playing in the background.

Or party it up and find a beer pong game someplace that you don't have to clean up in the mornin. In this case, best to find out where the smoking room may be and invite only a couple friends to smoke; otherwise the whole damn party wants a hit off that doob.

some bro's, some buds,some skateboards,a good half pipe or loading dock or even a well placed curb...night sessions are "entertaining" to say the least!

I like to have a few beers to get a buzz, then smoke a dutch or two, then drink more. I hate drinking alot followed by smoking, it gives me the spins, which in some cases leads to the discharge of my bowels

i like to chill out with my boys smokin blunts all night and drinking a nice amount of alcohol. some call of duty 4 online wit my ps3 is always good 2 owning noobs lol

or just me and one of my girls walkin on the beach smoking a few blunts till we feel like "layin down" lol

Smoking & drinking with people that enjoy life thats key to a good fun time

I do LOVE photography so it is first, I used to drink like a sponge but not any more just a few beers once a month.... Reading and learning is fun for me so most of the times I read read read... Movies are important as well (foddles his archive more than 700 movies), also I do love anime. I am a ST -table top role playing games- List goes on... Although I am a house cat, I can not stop myself from doing something ah, CRPGs and other games also interests me.

Latest posts

Back