Cannot wait till harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420NewbieRoyce

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my girls! They are looking great going to feed them on the next watering. Can't wait to taste this stuff

IMGP1200.jpg

IMGP1205.JPG

IMGP1211.JPG

Thanks first time here and I think its going pretty, pretty , pretty goood! Cant wait for my second round after these girls are done!

looking nice what light are they under?

Have them under 1,000 HPS 12 on 12 off. Next time I do this I will have a lot more girls, going to add another 1,000 HPS so more light is dispersed.

Looks great and I can tell your not a bit excited....Good job!

There starting to plump up. Rosebud typically how long is the flowering process for the Nurse Larry? Also did Nurse Larry come from Larry OG Kush?

that is her daddy. Her mother was Medicine Woman, a great girl.

For what you are going to be using it for, I would let them get some amber on the tricomes, maybe 30 % I don't think your patient enjoys the sativa experience and there is none if you go that much amber. So...at 9 weeks after you flipped to 12/ 12 be watching.

How old are they now?

They have been under 12/12 for about 3 weeks now, I take it there is going to be a tremendous growth in the buds by the end.. I have 3 different kinds in there and they seem to all have a different rate of growth. The nurse larry, velvet kush, and a unknown clone.

Latest posts

Back