Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Bud , thought about you when I saw this photo

also thought about BudBuddha , or British Hempire

IMG_4874.jpeg

Awesome job dude... I remember a site where we did competitions in solo cups, then people started cheating punching holes in cup bottoms and running it like hydro out the bottom.. I complained once and a bunch of cry babies well, cried... never competed again, took all the fun out. Next competition got rid of that chance. You had to grow in a shot glass... to do it right, you have to pull the plant out all the time and trim the root ball.. tricky and challenging but this one chick could grow a big plant doing so...

Awesome job dude... I remember a site where we did competitions in solo cups, then people started cheating punching holes in cup bottoms and running it like hydro out the bottom.. I complained once and a bunch of cry babies well, cried... never competed again, took all the fun out. Next competition got rid of that chance. You had to grow in a shot glass... to do it right, you have to pull the plant out all the time and trim the root ball.. tricky and challenging but this one chick could grow a big plant doing so...
I remember the red solo cup grow offs. yep some got carried away with themselves
Que red solo cup song.

I remember when we did a medicine bottle grow on here yrs ago. Was funny as shit. Kinda cool to.

Love the one that is LST with two ties. He looks like Samson pulling at ropes!
My wife's new phone is a little tricky taking photos with, shutter speed is a bit slow, but once you figure it out it takes nice photos... so lets try this again.. according to my math, born 6/12 on all of these cept 2 late comers.. this is week 3.

12/12 from birth...

BOG's Lifesaver Fem is one of the 2 plants a week behind the others, replaced seeds that didn't germinate..
IMG_20230707_210409132.jpg

IMG_20230707_210419820.jpg

Peanut Butter Haze #3 is plant 2 that is a week behind the others..
IMG_20230707_210855591.jpg

IMG_20230707_210911010.jpg

Peanut Butter Haze #2
IMG_20230707_211152479.jpg

IMG_20230707_211206993.jpg

Peanut Butter Haze #3 is the lesson learned... ALWAYS start feminized seeds in large pots...
IMG_20230707_211506378.jpg

IMG_20230707_211529719.jpg

Early Sunday morning... gone over a week now with no cell phone.. hearts racing, sweating, swear I keep hearing it ring.. first phone was wrong carrier locked to Tracfone, 2nd one was unlocked yet for some reason would not work with Straight Talk... getting desperate and tired of the Zon lying to me, I went directly to Straight Talk... put my # in and walla, free phone.. say what.. do all the online stuff and it's real.. $139 phone for free.. Samsung A12 6.5" screen and nice camera... wooohoooo... be here Sat..

Saturday morning, wife receives email from Straight Talk... Um.. tell husband new phone will arrive Monday.

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhHHHHHHhhhh.... Carty does the Charlie Brown scream... lays down on kitchen floor, throws tantrum... can't get up from floor and has to crawl to couch to use it to lean on.. bruises both knees, now on ice..

Not saying I'm missing my cell phone and depend on it for so much... I got desperate people..
arm phone.jpg

AND after that I even tried good old Midge and nobody answered at Cranston 240
phone 3.png

hahaha... just having some fun.. but seriously pissed.. I want my phone.. Carty

At least we have a few other funny fockers here.. hey, we gotta laugh at ourselves eh?

Ok.. I guess some of you want to see plants then huh? how about an update using my wife's phone, after all she's sleeping.. hehe
Auto Flower plants
Purple Lot Lizard by Sniper Seeds, 1 a week behind, 1 started directly into 2gal felt pot (left)
and one up potted after 3wks.. (right) for a side by side... from now on all Fem'd Autos start in large pots..
Autos 4.jpg

Photo periods is what this thread is about, so here are the Peanut Butter Haze from Graysin Farms...
IMG_20230716_213206667.jpg

Peanut Butter Haze by Graysin Farms.jpg

PB haze 2.jpg

PB haze 3.jpg

At least we have a few other funny fockers here.. hey, we gotta laugh at ourselves eh?

Ok.. I guess some of you want to see plants then huh? how about an update using my wife's phone, after all she's sleeping.. hehe
Auto Flower plants
Purple Lot Lizard by Sniper Seeds, 1 a week behind, 1 started directly into 2gal felt pot (left)
and one up potted after 3wks.. (right) for a side by side... from now on all Fem'd Autos start in large pots..
View attachment 334178

Photo periods is what this thread is about, so here are the Peanut Butter Haze from Graysin Farms...
View attachment 334179

View attachment 334181

View attachment 334180

View attachment 334182
What size pot will the final home be on the photos?

What size pot will the final home be on the photos?
The ones you see them in... 2gal felt pots... If I was vegging them for 2mos, maybe 3gal, but with the short veg of, None, this 2gal felt pot will do fine and allow me to fit all of these into one tent... lol

Ideally I'd have both tents going and have 4 photos in the one tent and the 3 Autos in the other, be able to spread them out more. But, when your last months power bill was almost 250 it's time to make a few changes... shut one tent down for a month or 2.. I rotate the Autos out during lights off in daytime to get window light and seem to love it.
See ya soon

Latest posts

Back