CBD Nutrients???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EsC420PoT

Hydro Indoor Grower
Reaction score
So a bunch of people (medical Patients) have been asking me to grow some CBD for them, as they actually have bad health problems. With that said, I got 1 CBD strain growing, and plan on adding another strain or 2 that is rich in CBD. However, this is new for me, I've never grown a CBD strain before, although from what Ive read, it seems 40X easier than growing a THC dominant strain. (could be wrong, just what ive seen/read) Anyways, I was curious do the nutrients matter when it comes to CBD strains? For example, the nutrients I use for THC strains, will be just as beneficial to a CBD strain? or would this promote more THC growth due to the build of the nutrients? Or is there some kind of specificed nutrient for CBD strains as to promote more CBD over THC? I feel that it just comes down to the genetics of the seed, and the nutes will work just as good in promoting CBD as THC depending on the strain. I'm just curious though, any info is greatly appreciated, thanks.

I have only grown two strains but the grew just like regular ole pot. Same nutes, my harlequin was a funny color, but other than that..the same. Mojo for your grow. Be careful, you will be helping more people than you can handle soon... :)

CBD, like THC is just another chemical compound in cannabis.

no visual/feeding difference than growing a high THC plant.
:)

Right on guys, that's what I figured. Now I feel a bit better about feeding these CBD's FF nutes lol.

Latest posts

Back