CFL harvest begins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom O'Bedlam

Reaction score
THe tops are more mature than the lower branches so I'm working my way down the plant. THe bud in pic #2 weighed about 10g (wet) before manicuring. I dried some smaller bud in the microwave and am liking it...thanks for all the help:D

P8300003.JPG

P8300005.JPG

what kinda CFL lighting did you do? which bulbs? cause the buds look good bro:hubba:

Was it a micro grow? how many lumens/watts did you have and how large was your grow space? got any pics man? Its a pretty sexy little lady :), nize woik

akirahz said:
Was it a micro grow? how many lumens/watts did you have and how large was your grow space? got any pics man? Its a pretty sexy little lady :), nize woik

the space is about 1.5 ft deep x 3ft wide x 5 ft high. I wish it were deeper. lights were one 120w/9500 lumen cool white for veg/warm for flower with 7 smaller (23-42 watt) CFL's scattered around for increased light (see pic).;)

P8310007.JPG

P8310002.JPG

Nice man ;) Not sure micro a good idea I just put in paper and on top of a lamp (weak bulb) takes maybe 24 hours seems to work OK ;)

Enjoy

\\S.

I do not think it is good advice to advise someone to try and quick dry buds on a peice of PAPER on top of a light, even if it is a weak light.

spacecake said:
Nice man ;) Not sure micro a good idea I just put in paper and on top of a lamp (weak bulb) takes maybe 24 hours seems to work OK ;)

Enjoy

\\S.

:rofl:

yeah...it's too easy to overcook in the MW. Maybe a food dehydrator..

hey Tom O'Bedlam, i can remember a few months ago you where just starting, looks like you have done good... great grow way to go..

yeah...not that long ago I just had some year and a half old seeds...

Hey- is there any point in keeping the big fan leaves, or any leaves that don't have visible resin on 'em? Can you make hash out of them?

yes you can make hash oil out of them. check out the hash section for your options. nice cfl bud.:) ...

I think I harvested those other buds too early, since all the others are continuing to make trich's. chalk that one up to inexpereince...they're still good to smoke, though. I wish they'd all ripen at exactly the same time...:cool:

P9050002.JPG

P9050006.JPG

P9050001.JPG

Latest posts

Back