CG's #2 3rd Gen clone Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CasualGrower

Reaction score
OK everyone, This grow is consisting of about 12 clones all taken from a 2 gen clone from my first grow..... The pis show the cuttings on their 2nd day and the plant is a pic of momma's sister... Momma was a lil bigger and I hacked her up to get a total of 15 cuttings.

So pull up a chair and let's see how identical clones really are hehe.

pics 010.jpg

pics 011.jpg

Whats up CG. Here's some GREEN MOJO to get them clones rooted and on there way to becoming fat frosty ladies. ;) :aok:

Thank ya TBG, can use all the GREEN MOJO I can get 8)

Well Disaster has hit the Humidity dome.... I am guessing the tent that I have it in got too hot.... I checked the clones and only got 4 viable ones out of the 15 cuttings. The other 11 had rotten cut ends, I mighta been able to recut and redose and try them again, but I decided to try fresh and took a few cuttings off the other mother.

I took the other 4 that did make it and set them in the dripper system. Got fresh water and starting with just a good dose of Liquid Karma, and about 100 PPM of Pro Blend Grow.... I know it is a bit early to start nutes, but, WTH... that lil bit should not hurt.

Latest posts

Back