Chat Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StOnEd-On-NL

Reaction score
why is there never anyone in the chat room? its a really good idea, but whenever i go in there is noone there...

StOnEd-On-NL said:
why is there never anyone in the chat room? its a really good idea, but whenever i go in there is noone there...

Same as me man..i always go in for a wee look and there is NEVER anyone in when i look to..

i'm on it right now, but only for a few unless someone joins...smokin???ravishing???

My computer wont let me in. It's something to do with downloading some control for it. Says no to me. Due to some unverified stuff I don't know. I just gave up.

laylow6988 said:
My computer wont let me in. It's something to do with downloading some control for it. Says no to me. Due to some unverified stuff I don't know. I just gave up.

do u have java installed m8..u need it to load up chat room..hope this helps..http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp thats the site where u download it from :)

We need to have a time geared up for every week or something.... be good to help out some newbs w/ questions too.

Ditto, usually open up chat and put it up on the corner so I can try to keep an eye open if someone comes in...once someone did and I was engrossed in a forum article...DOH!

Wanna, Smokin and I had a great chat there once though, was a great "Hen house" ((smile))

definately need to make a chat schedule. Maybe the admins could put up a chat sticky with some times on it. Would definately be some help to the nubs.

I liked it when the site was first redone, there was l list of everyone that was in there.

StOnEd-On-NL said:
definately need to make a chat schedule. Maybe the admins could put up a chat sticky with some times on it. Would definately be some help to the nubs.

i second that mate...least people will know when folk r in ;)

jaz1873 said:
do u have java installed m8..u need it to load up chat room..hope this helps..http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp thats the site where u download it from :)

Ok, I got it. Thanks... But now I am having the same problem that you guys are... no people lol. Well, I am in Afghanistan so my time is a bit different than most of yours.

It was nice chatting with Or_green and stoned-on-nl last night.I think ill pay the room a visit whenever im on

Latest posts

Back