Cheap C02

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the thought stinkbud.but i will let you in on a little secret also. the majority of us already know about co2 tanks and buying the refills at walmart for paintball guns is 1 of the most exspensive routes. i have a i beleive 20 gallon tank sitting on my porch right now that would not cost you near that to refill nor would be the regulator to adjust airflow. not trying to embarress you in anyway, because it was awfull nice of you to try and let us in on your secret but please try to read a little bit more in sections that you post in to make sure its not already in there . and if you really wanna know the cheapest methods , it would probably be the baking soda with vinegar or the quick rise yeast mixed with sugar in a empty 2 litter bottle. either method would work very cheap.

i guess what i meant to say is to me buying the co2 at walmart for paintball guns is the exspensive way of buying co2, but it is a option, if you dont have a place in your area that refills the bigger tanks for around a dollar a gallon. them paintball tanks at walmart have namebrands for 1 you have to pay for then you have to pay walmart for being the middle man .

There are a few members on here pretty knowleged on C02, I know Canso is one, look for his threads...pretty sure there is some great info there.

there you go what elephant man just said. cause you dont want my homeade co2 thoughts cause i would tell you to go blow up a big old air matress with your mouth and poke a needle through it lol . my grow is inside a big old building where i dont have to worry to much about adding extra co2. but what caught my attention in the 1st place was that big cheap sighn on your thread, and im all for methods of being cheap . but like elaphant man said you might wanna go check out cansos threads on co2.

those regulator valves, arnt sold anymore (at least where I live) because of some shitty liability. some stores sell them, but they have to attatch it for some bullshit fee. gay

I brew beer and wine also, I've noticed a big difference after hooking up my carboys to the box. It costs me to brew, but it doesn't cost any more than I already spend to dump the CO2 on the plants.:D

I forgot how to "reactivate" my DIY yeast C02. Please help me remember.

i just empty half of my water...refill...and add the same amount of sugar as you originally put in the container. If the yeast is still good, you'll get CO2, if no gas is produced...add another packet of yeast.

Peace...j.b.

Yeah i brew beer also and I have a seperate room for this. What i did was run a 4" flexable duct line into the room with an exhaust vent blowing this into my grow room. Yeah you cant regulate it but i've never had a problem.

I was under the impression that unless you have a very sophisticated grow going on with sensors and meters measuring PPM, that it isn't a very good idea to diddle with CO2 in your grow.

The small amount of CO2 produced by fermentation isn't going to screw up your plants. I've noticed a difference since I've been using it. It really helps.

Latest posts

Back