Cheap LIghting fast with customer service!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunkin2

Reaction score
on wednesday i ordered a 600w set-up complete with free timer. i recieved it today (friday)@ about 1:30.
ballast, bulb 600w hps, hood & free timer including shipping 264.95.
htgsupply.com i was searching ebay for another kit and saw a $99. something so i clicked on it. it was this company with a posted phone number 1-866-710-GROW so i called and got a real person and my stuff in 2 days. rather cheap i think. check this deal out for a 400w system.
400 watt SWITCHABLE GROW LIGHT w HPS Sodium + MH Halide
SUPERIOR QUALITY, SUPERIOR VALUE, 2 bulbs + FREE TIMER $164.95

EVERYDAY'S A HOLIDAY!:)

Two days? Dang, im just about to order a few lights myself, hope i get it withing that short of period. When i orderd my phototron, took weeks to get here. But good to hear some positive feedback on them. Thanks!

bunkin2 said:
on wednesday i ordered a 600w set-up complete with free timer. i recieved it today (friday)@ about 1:30.
ballast, bulb 600w hps, hood & free timer including shipping 264.95.
htgsupply.com i was searching ebay for another kit and saw a $99. something so i clicked on it. it was this company with a posted phone number 1-866-710-GROW so i called and got a real person and my stuff in 2 days. rather cheap i think. check this deal out for a 400w system.
400 watt SWITCHABLE GROW LIGHT w HPS Sodium + MH Halide
SUPERIOR QUALITY, SUPERIOR VALUE, 2 bulbs + FREE TIMER $164.95

EVERYDAY'S A HOLIDAY!:)

I got myself the htgsupply lighting and I am very satisfied. I Got the HPS and MH combo light for about 180.00 to my door. Its a great light. The balest is so quiet you can't hear it. And its just an all around great light. I got two more just like it for my mother in law.

htgsupply rules.

:tokie:

same here i bought my combo 400watt HPS / MH kit there with free heavy duty timer , it worked great on my first grow

Dada said:
I like htgsupply too. Great place. They sell lots of stuff on e-Bay and they also sell on their website. If you see something on e-Bay, always be sure to also check out the prices on their website. I got my light and reflector and it was like $25 less at their website than the same light kit on e-Bay. This includes shipping -- I think they charge more for shipping on the stuff they sell on e-Bay.

i noticed this also Dada, but then i relized its because in order to sell something on ebay, you have to pay a fee to put your thing on their web site. And thats probably what the extra 25$ is.

Latest posts

Back