check this out if you need a good microscope for checking trics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrniceguy

"loose lips sink ships"
Reaction score
http://www.radioshack.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=microscope&origkw=microscope&sr=1

this is a good, easy to get microscope you can use to check trics and have fun looking at dry weed with:D . it has 60x-100x zoom which is more than you need to check trics with and you can get it online at the above link or at any radioshack for 12-13 dollars. i hope this helps:)

(i posted this in the indoor growing section but it got lost in the masses,and i still see ?'s about microscopes, this is where i should have put it originally.)

mrniceguy said:
http://www.radioshack.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=microscope&origkw=microscope&sr=1

this is a good, easy to get microscope you can use to check trics and have fun looking at dry weed with:D . it has 60x-100x zoom which is more than you need to check trics with and you can get it online at the above link or at any radioshack for 12-13 dollars. i hope this helps:)

(i posted this in the indoor growing section but it got lost in the masses,and i still see ?'s about microscopes, this is where i should have put it originally.)

Thanks for the post.

hey I got a question, if any one know any device or software or anything that will show where all patoral cars is at, any thing gps showing on screen or whatever that warns us when police is around or whatever? for home use not use for cars?

papabeach1 said:
hey I got a question, if any one know any device or software or anything that will show where all patoral cars is at, any thing gps showing on screen or whatever that warns us when police is around or whatever? for home use not use for cars?

i dont think there is a such thing

papabeach1 said:

The only thing like that that exists is a CB scanner, that lets you listen to police com traffic.

Latest posts

Back