Check this out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themadhatter

EAT! your heart out....
Reaction score
I dont know if anyone has tried this one but it has seemed to work just fine for me, this is 24 hours after i started this germ. i could never get the paper towel trick to work for me, and popping seeds stright from the pot has lots of problems with it too. i put about 2 thumbs worth the moist (not wet) soil put in my seed and wraped it up and stuck it away in a cool, dry, dark shelf, taking it out only the once to check on the progress and take this pic. sorry it isnt that great of quality, my cat droped my camara in the dog watter dish and i had to take it appart and clean it, it was all good sept for the flash so its hard to get good detailed pics even with alot of light.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

madhatter.jpg

Yeah hatter that is pretty neat man. Looks way better than those peat pellets I started using. I stopped now because they mold on me. So i just paper towel or pop in dirt. But i will try this method.

i know, it just came to me. I like to try to innovate things, i just wonder if anyone else has tried this method. I read somewere that if you are sprouting out of a pot to cover the pot in plastic wrap. just about the same princepal just condenced with a little mixed method.

Edit: keep in mind, i didnt wet the soil at all, it was already moist enough

Photobucket pics are not allowed on this site.

Your pics came from ...

hXXp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/gaywhiteboy/new014-1.jpg

And

hXXp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/gaywhiteboy/germclose.jpg

Is gaywhiteboy your photobucket handle?

I drop my seeds in a glass of water and leave in a warm dark place, usually within 36-48 hours they are open.

:peace:

yes GWB was my first forum handle on marilynmanson[dot]net

i am aware that photobucket pics are disscouraged but i belive i re read the rules today and from my understanding it was decribed as "Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible."

so i will comprimize and remove the closeup cus that is not needed

besides, if it was that big of a problem there are ways for the sites code writer to block such actions.

themadhatter said:
yes GWB was my first forum handle on marilynmanson[dot]net

i am aware that photobucket pics are disscouraged but i belive i re read the rules today and from my understanding it was decribed as "Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible."

so i will comprimize and remove the closeup cus that is not needed

besides, if it was that big of a problem there are ways for the sites code writer to block such actions.

photobucket and other offsite image host links will be deleted...
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

:confused: why not just permantly dissable img and html codes.......makes no sence? need to re right that rule to sound a little less passive, it never actualy says it is not aloud....real stupid.....i would like to talk to whoever writes code for this site:confused:

.."real stupid"?? ... hee hee you certainly know how to make friends and impress people dont'cha....:rofl:..
"MAYBE".. we feel that politely stating/asking that ALL are pictures be posted here should be sufficient. If that makes any .."sence" (sense).<-- errr is that "code"?.. hee hee...

Occasionally someone does use photobucket or image shack, ect. But it usually only requires a single request and explanation in order for them to understand and conform their posting. I don't think a single one of them has ever been called "stupid"... :confused2:

Q: Is gaywhiteboy your photobucket handle?

A:yes GWB was my first forum handle on marilynmanson[dot]net

:holysheep:

I would of never of admit that.

OMG imagine, theres a gay guy on here. everybody run!(very sarcasticly)

when i pick a username i stick with it, just like themadhatter, btw im not gay, it was more or less aimed at the whole transgendard veiw of marilyn manson. thank you with (hopefully) your respects.

Hick said:
.."real stupid"?? ... hee hee you certainly know how to make friends and impress people dont'cha....:rofl:..
"MAYBE".. we feel that politely stating/asking that ALL are pictures be posted here should be sufficient. If that makes any .."sence" (sense).<-- errr is that "code"?.. hee hee...

Occasionally someone does use photobucket or image shack, ect. But it usually only requires a single request and explanation in order for them to understand and conform their posting. I don't think a single one of them has ever been called "stupid"... :confused2:

well my original post was too long, i guess you can only use 10,000 letters
maybe having it spelled it out in black and white will say more, damn man i think i follow less rules in church. maybe it should just be blocked if its that big of a deal.

(urine at photobucket) I ain't havin any photo websites link to this website... glad to see your germ is working for ya..

just use the "go advance" button on the bottom where you can see it.. then you can see where you can upload images from this webstie only...

problems with germing in soil, im sorry, but i think mother nature has you trumped kind sir, and for some reason, seems to be the best way for me to germ.

Latest posts

Back