check this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brouli

Reaction score
can we get another section called AutoFlowering in this forum or thats a no go ????????

specially mods any input ??

Spend some time in the military Brouli?

yeah...gimmie that too. I need an ipod. lol

There should be no breach of anyones privacy by him stating whether he has or has not been in the military.
Anyone wanna take a guess as to what made me think that?

They have websites for that ya know ;)

Mojosat yes iv been in army but before i move down here it was (cant give u exact name but its something like special forces here and im damm proud of it :) )

but im curies what make u ask me that ??

i was in army,too.
most of us healthy in Croatia were.
it was mandatory (i think that's the word) till 2 months ago

cause he said NO GO, that's my guess. God bless you all...I come from a long line of Marines and Navy men and have the utmost respect for you guys....I never quite made it LOL, I'm the black sheep but it's all good.

yeppers.... snuggles. The term NoGo is usually not found outside of the military. Lots of terms like that though, my favorite was always Stand Fast....how the heck do you do that?

On a side note, us vets should get extra kudos for watching our language here as it tends to be extra hard. lol

Sorry for de-railing your thread though. :(

dont warry man its all good they i guess not going to anwesr couse most of them dont like those strains anyway. :) maybe its time to find new Home ??

i would like to have info on autoflowering strains on one place, from germination to drying.
but what do i know :)

mojosat said:
yeppers.... snuggles. The term NoGo is usually not found outside of the military. Lots of terms like that though, my favorite was always Stand Fast....how the heck do you do that?

On a side note, us vets should get extra kudos for watching our language here as it tends to be extra hard. lol

Good to see a fellow vet, XD

Hey guys, I will make sure the mods and Marp see this. They don't always look over at the Coffee Table.

Stay tuned.

SmokinMom said:
Hey guys, I will make sure the mods and Marp see this. They don't always look over at the Coffee Table.

Stay tuned.

I don't even have a coffee table myself....nor have I ever had coffee:holysheep:

Just so you guys know I voted yes for autoflowering section...I figured after my Lowryder thread I better LOL. Seriously though I say go for it, I know very little about autoflowering besides LR that is and would learn bunches from you guys/gals. Good luck

Latest posts

Back