Cheers from the Northeast USA!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkiddySkid

Reaction score
Ello everyone! Glad to make your aquaintance's. I'm new to the forum and site but Ive found so much helpful information on here from all of you that I just couldnt resist joining up with you fella's. My names Scott btw, but all my friends call me Skid or Skiddy.

Cheers!!! :bugger:

:welcome: to MP. Damn man i don't even wanna know why they call ya skid or skiddy. I can only hope there isn't a mark after it. Get it skidmark. :rofl: I'll be here all week. :D Anyway glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. :ciao:

mensboxerb2.jpg

:p Hahaha well ACTUALLY my friends gave me a full nickname of Skidmark P. Lockweed. My real name is removedLOL. Its because I would ALWAYS seem to brake at the last second when i was baked and driving lol and I would leave skidmarks on the road hahahaha. plus, I love doing burnouts so yehhh. Nice meeting you too man btw!:D

why oh why would you give your full name i would edit that and i dunno dont do it again..

just for your own safety..:afroweed:

Hey Skiddy wadup...... Welcome, new myself but always like to meet someone new .....(new brain to pick) Peace....

BushyKush420 said:
why oh why would you give your full name i would edit that and i dunno dont do it again..

just for your own safety..:afroweed:

Agreed, and taken care of. Welcome, but please, we must remain anonymous. Thanks.

True. Didnt think of that. My bad fella's :D Thanks for the advice def.

No problem

Just looking out for a fellow smoker/grower... we need to help each other and look out for each others best interests... Good luck in all that u do :D

Latest posts

Back