Advertise On Marijuana Passion

cheesequake and acid

juniorgrower

Reaction score
finally got a camera and wanted to show my plants to you all. the first one is the acid, and the rest are cheesequake.varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpzI97Y5.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphp4lGBCj.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpADqMfY.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpZfNpH8.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphp7yShot.jpg

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
yeah pretty lil ladies t here. Lookin real good as so far...

juniorgrower

Reaction score
Thanks. They are about 4 weeks old. They seem to be growing slow but other than that they are ok. There are 2 CQ's in Subcool's SS and the other two CQ's and the Acid are in NV's SS. The bottom leaves on a couple are brown on the edges but I think it's because I spilled water with nutrients mix on them before I put them in the SS. As soon as I get a chance to get to my outdoor plants I will snap some pics. I followed the Administrators link to resizing my pics, should I have made them a bit bigger? I also have a couple of Blue Venom and a Diesel in the flower room that I will show tomorrow.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
yeah they look good....and no need for larger pics...it wont let ya...we can click the pic and it will get a little bigger...and if I need I can save and open in paint ..for closer looks:aok:

mojo for the grow:48:

Reaction score
juniorgrower said:
Thanks. They are about 4 weeks old. They seem to be growing slow but other than that they are ok. There are 2 CQ's in Subcool's SS and the other two CQ's and the Acid are in NV's SS. The bottom leaves on a couple are brown on the edges but I think it's because I spilled water with nutrients mix on them before I put them in the SS. As soon as I get a chance to get to my outdoor plants I will snap some pics. I followed the Administrators link to resizing my pics, should I have made them a bit bigger? I also have a couple of Blue Venom and a Diesel in the flower room that I will show tomorrow.
Are using supersoil AND giving nutrients?

juniorgrower

Reaction score
I just put them in the smart pots with the supersoil. I originally made the SS for my outside plants but ended up having some left over and decided to use it for my indoor grow. I was using Happy Frog soil and organic nutrients. Now that they are in the SS I am just using Molasses and water.

juniorgrower

Reaction score
Here is a couple up to date pics of my plants.varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpwNRl77.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphp1cCtZk.jpg

The first is the Acid and the second is the four CheeseQuake in the veg room.

Latest posts